Reviews for Relationships
Sam chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
I loved it. It was very unique.
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Now that was so cute, but what else can I expect form you? _ It's nice to see that Colette can tell the two care for each other...sure Zelos annoys Sheena, but surely their banter is more playful at times, hm?

That last part was funny too! XD
Ashley S chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
That was so adorable XD
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
This so cute. Nice warm fuzzies. I liked the comparison of what the group thought of the Summoner Chosens chases and what an outsider would think
Michelle of the Night chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I thought the one-shot was like an insight into Colette's POV about her thoughts on how Sheena and Zelos reacted to each other. It was cleverly written and the ending was a blessing. The part where Colette and Lloyd was snuggling was fluffy! I hope Sheena and Zelos can get that far in their relationship. Great job. Write more. :D
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Haha, something "Zelos-like"... Lloyd, are you saying the Zelosness is getting to you? Oh no Lloyd! Not like Zelos! Haha, I had to write that after I read your last line in this short, yet thoughtful one-shot.

The relationship between Zelos and Sheena seen through Colette's eyes sound so like them. Sheena never hurting Zelos too badly and Zelos playing around with Sheena. That game line really touched me a lot. I loved that line so much!

Most of all, my favorite part of the one-shot, surprisingly, was that first comparison about teachers and Sheelos. I never thought of it like that. Wow, that is really original. It makes so much sense! Or at least, how you wrote it with your perfect writing skills.

And last, but not least, the ending with Colette and Lloyd was adorable! I always go "AW" at Colloyd moments and I did it again during your one-shot. The mixture of Colloyd and Sheelos made this one-shot exceptionally well-written and awesome.

Thanks for the dedication! And thank you for writing Sheelos! I will add this to the community right away unless you already did it. Must I say- write more? You already wrote over 80 fics and have no wish of stopping anytime soon. Oh well- keep writing, Sis Samuu! Awesome work, like always.