Reviews for The Great Fa Mulan
zabchan chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
Excellent concept, although I found the end to be predictable and "too convienant" that the guy doubting and slandering mulan is thrust into a scenario requiring her to save him.

The first chapter was insanely good though. Clever, and in character, and good pacing.
givelove1morechance chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Very funny and entertaining! Looks like I've got a new favorite story!
servant123 chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Good work :)
Rehema chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Hey, this should've been in the C2 review.

"Zhang forced him up to watch" should be "... forced himSELF up to watch."

Otherwise, still fantastic!
Rehema chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Good? No. Mediocre? Not even that. Bad? Still... no.

(Grins) Fabulous! Very good! Nice start, smooth action and flow, and crisp finish! Nice work! :D!
Elivra26 chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Ha! "Woman". Definitely the magic word. I loved it, very nicely written!
PeacexLovexPercabeth chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
this was awesome! the whole time i was reading it i wanted to punch that FAG Zhang in his face!
Captain Clueless the First chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
You kidding me? It's freaking AWESOME! I love it!
licensedtolive chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
absolutely genius. loved it, especially how you made Shun Wei Zhang's attempt of a biography sound more like a really bad fanfiction
The Mouse Avenger chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
Oh, I loved this fanfic! _ The second chapter was hilarious as heck! :D Keep up the good work! :)
amyltrer chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
Just brilliant!
Razeasha chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
I rather liked it. I like how you made it into a twoshot of cause and effect. The plot was good and so were the characters you used. I like Zhang too. Her is a god OC. I was a little confused at the climax, when jhe was getting robb3ed and came to his realization, but that could just be because my computer was reading it out loud to me. Great Job!
thecoldest raindrops are tears chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
This is one of the best I've read.

I love how you portray Mulan here, "This girl managed to unnerve him without showing the least sign of bad temper". PERFECT. Mulan intimidates him without even having to get angry. I wish Shang was in the story though, but then he probably would have beat up Zhang and helped Mulan. But then Zhang would have truely seen their real relationship and not the one he wrote on the paper which is completely superficial! I love how you made him talk to all the people who hate her too! It's like you brought the modern world of journalism into the ancient world of China and showed how one-sided things can be!

I hope you write more! Keep up the good work!
Alliriyan chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
*squee* That was fantastic! It was perfect! It was so gloriously in character...

Also, much love for the countless references - I LOVE the idea of the tattoo guy constantly getting bad luck. XD

And you had a great OC, not to mention a very readable style. I loved the use of the alternative perspectives and the for lack of a better phrase Chinese whispers effect. :D
xxfirebubblesxx chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
omg. words cannot describe how much i'm laughing right now.

this fic is awesome. Mulan is IC and totally spunky...i love it! xD

thanks for writing this