Reviews for Finding Hope
Shining Friendship chapter 13 . 8/11/2011
Excellent story! I'm a huge NiCo fan, and I wish the storyline to Courtney's kidnapping could have ended this way, instead of dying after the baby was born. Thanks for posting!
Ayshen chapter 13 . 8/16/2008
Prince Nikolas was so sexy. I love how he totally just handled the Interpol agent.

This was awesome..I miss my NiCo so bad. Joseph...sweet.
kaibre chapter 13 . 8/11/2008
epilogue? does this mean no more updates? I have thoroughly enjoyed this story, from beginning to end. Nikolas was very calm, cool and regal. Just a touch condescending and dismissive as needed. Just as a prince should act. Great job!
Katson1 chapter 13 . 8/10/2008
loved every bit of it.

great job
kaibre chapter 12 . 5/26/2008
It's been a long time! But I'm just as much in awe of this story as I was a year ago! Great reunion chapter...can't wait to read the next one. I'm still lovin' NiCo after all this time, and I still love the way you write them...
Ayshen chapter 11 . 10/26/2007
I was so happy that Courtney and Lucky could find some common ground. I think him sharing the story with her almost bonded them in a sense. Loved when Nik called Lucky, lol. I could just feel the excitement from him.

And OMG when Lucky told Court and showed her the pic I burst into tears with her. HER BABY! ACK! That is so freaking awesome; I can't wait to see Nik and the baby come home to where they belong.

This story is so awesome!
MoonlightGardenias chapter 11 . 10/22/2007
Love the new update. It's great that Lucky can at least attempt to connect with Courtney, because maybe it'll help her understand. Hope that Nik can make it back soon..can't wait to read more!
Fiona Rokkar chapter 10 . 6/25/2007
OMG.. This is amazing. I can imagine everything happening too. I can't wait for the next update!
Ayshen chapter 10 . 6/22/2007
I have a certain affection for when the Cassadine men go dark. Nikolas proves no different. I was sad for what he lost; an innocence of sorts...but it made sense that he kill Helena. I am glad that Nikolas finally can understand Stefan...now that he has his son. I love Daddy Nik most and can't wait til both of Court's Princes get back to her. I uber love this story.
sweetsassy chapter 10 . 6/22/2007
This was such a moving and powerful ending to this part of the story. I can't wait to see how the rest of this story plays out. Thanks so much for updating.
kaibre chapter 10 . 6/22/2007
We’re going home,” he said simply.

YAY! So glad you updated, it was great! I've been waiting for this for awhile! And already looking forward to the next chapter! :)
MoonlightGardenias chapter 10 . 6/22/2007
I love this update. I know that obviously Nikolas is dealing with so many emotions, but he did what he did what he was supposed to do. Luke's bit with Hells was sentimental in its own way. Great update..can't wait to read more!
Riker15 chapter 9 . 4/27/2007
Awesome!
sweetsassy chapter 9 . 4/26/2007
Wow, now that was powerful and surprising the way it played out. I am so glad Nik did away with that woman.

I just love this story. The thing is I love these NiCo's "Courtney is back from the dead" stories because it's only a matter of time before they come to life on this show itself.
kaibre chapter 9 . 4/24/2007
I am so glad you updated this! It's one of the best NiCo stories ever-and definitely preferable to what played out on screen. I LOVED Nik telling Helena he and Courtney would raise their son, with love and hope and joy. Aww. And then he really did it. He shot Helena. That was a long time coming, that's for sure. Can't wait to read more.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »