Reviews for Unsatisfactory
asd chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
i love it :D cnt w8 4 nxt chap, plz hurry :D
li-flower chapter 2 . 5/21/2006
Haha, I love Toby's personality. Such insolence. _ I can't wait to see what happens when everybody's paths cross.
Dredaline Frost chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
So I read this but I was lazy and didn't review I know I'm horrible but I really love this story and want you to update please.
Solea chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
I LOVE IT. You are on chapter two and now you really have taken us somewhere new. This fic gets added to favorites right NOW.
Forevermore33 chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
lol, i love the humor in this! especially Toby's sarcasm. can't wait to read the next chapter!
Midnight Lady chapter 2 . 3/3/2006
goblins thinking she's in charge just because she's sitting on the throne...brilliant!

sarah doing the happy villian laugh and the goblins joining in...fabulous!

toby trying to change things by reciting his own story...genius!

oh my, this is supurb! toby is a little brat and i just want to hit him. can't wait for the next chapter!
Tiraspy chapter 2 . 3/3/2006
This is fun...Keep writing
Silvermasque chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Awesome!
jade598 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
please update soon its really good
Midnight Lady chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
ooh. a really good beginning. i just wanted to smack toby for snarking about the lack of cable. such a boy! i was rather confused about the "u" "s" and "f" references in the beginning. i'm assuming they're a system of grading, right? and i'm going to assume he did poorly, which is why no disney world. pity, that.

good work. keep up the fabulous work.
Mel0Yel003 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Arg, cliffhangers. Wow, it's refreshing to see a Sarah-gets-wished-away story line where the wishie is the evil stepmother in physcopathic bitch mode. It's ok if you didn't get a word that I just said.. D

Anywho, good story. I can't wait to read what's next.

your faithful reviewer

Mel0Yel003
Planeswalker chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Wow! I'm hooked! I can't wait for the next chapter, yay! Your style of writing is so smooth and beautiful it makes me drool :) Makes me wish I had time to get back into writing again! :'(
li-flower chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Now the tables have been turned. A very interesting concept- I can't wait to read more!
johnnygirl494 chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
MORE, MORE, MORE! I WANT MORE! What happens to Sarah? Will she fall in love with Jareth? Why did Toby wish her away? TELL! AND GIVE ME MORE!
White Rose Withering chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Ah, very nice way to end the first chapter. I can't wait to see where you go with this.