Reviews for Even
samira parsa chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
over all, i liked the entire story. well written, i could barely see any mistakes at all.
samira parsa chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
that was great! i loved this chapter! and FINALLY SAM KICKS DEAN'S BUTT FOR ONCE! (i like the way you think)
samira parsa chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
i like it so far. i know that you said english was not your first language, but i can't even tell. your english is really good. if i hadn't had read that author's note, i would have thought you spoke english all your life.

and i absolutly love the story of the house. it was interesting, like something the show would actually use. nice job.
H.T.Marie chapter 5 . 2/26/2006
Good ending. But shame on Sammy for torturing poor Dean. It's not like the boy doesn't already have enough weight on his shoulers.
H.T.Marie chapter 4 . 2/26/2006
Love the action.
H.T.Marie chapter 3 . 2/26/2006
I hate mosquitoes in your ear. That would make anyone crazy. LOL! Of course, it's not really a mosquito now, is it?
H.T.Marie chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
Good job with the characterization again. I'm not big into exposition chapters, but I know they are sometimes necessary, and the flow was good.
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Good start. I think you've got the brothers down pretty well. Someone else probably already mentioned this, but the "tables" you have on the house are called boards in American english.
after-midnight4 chapter 5 . 2/25/2006
Personally, I think you wrote one of the best fight sequences I've ever read. Wonderfully written (especially the 4th chapter)... great job!

lp29
Phx chapter 5 . 2/24/2006
Excellent story! it was like watching a mini-movie! Very good!

Phoenix
zippdipp chapter 5 . 2/24/2006
I liked it lots! Good job!

xx
Lilithxfic chapter 5 . 2/24/2006
Hey, I liked the story so much, pitty it had only five chapters..but it was great! I loved the asylum episode so.. I loved the story too:-)
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 2/24/2006
Ha ha ha. Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.