Reviews for The Easy Kill
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
fantastic story, absolutely brilliant!
wanderlustnyc chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
*sigh* You write beautifully. From angst to happiness...dread to relief. That's how I felt reading this. Well done.
MyPinkHeechul chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
It's funny how stories like these make you think of your life. I know, and I'm crying right now and I can't seem to stop. What I'm trying to say is you've done a great job.

Well, you made me cry. So that must mean something, right?

You got it.
SnowWhite213 chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
What a beautiful story.

*sigh*
donna79 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
They really are the Bonnie and Clyde of bad relationships. But together they make sense. I never saw Joey happy with any of her boyfriends on the show. Except Pacey, other than the whole Prom thing at the end of season four. I never understood that. Great job.
Giulia chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
oh. my! *_*

you actually made me cry, and that's no easy task, you know?

loved this story, every word of it
Alyssa chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I loved it. At first I was a little wary because it didn't seem to be going the Pacey/Joey way at all, but it was all good :). I don't usually like to read fics from just one of the characters perspectives, but in this case I thought it was really well written and you did a great job getting into Pacey's head.
mayjo chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Just love it!Simple as that!
InLoveWithMal chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
This is one of the best "stick-to-the-characters" fanfiction I have ever read. I could picture them both in my mind as I read what you wrote. It was beautiful.
katiedv chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
That was such a great fic! I really loved it.
Rose13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
beautiful :D I love your stories, are you going to continue with counting the stars? well anyways lovely fic.
MalibuSwede chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Love this one, too. Thanks for reposting.