Reviews for Bloody Skies
CrypticSilhouette chapter 21 . 5/18
Gawd, I can't figure it out, but for some reason I despise Ashawyn...
I just really don't like home. He is well written though.
blindedbytheblood chapter 1 . 5/3
I have such mixed feelings about this story. It's absolutely amazing until around chapter 28 where I start getting very confused and disappointed. I feel like it ends so abruptly without any kind of real ending. I loved reading this it made my week so to find that was the ending kinda hurt my heart. Never the less, it has still become a favorite of mine. Thank you for writing.
Kaede203 chapter 29 . 4/10
I'm in love with this story & the extra side story on livejournal that you gave us!
Absolutely freaking spectacular story! You write beautifully! :)
rigger42 chapter 5 . 4/2
Is it wrong that I kind of want him to eventually hook up with Rivehn?

And go find a damn book on how to deal with other magical races?
rigger42 chapter 2 . 3/26
The brambles are creepy. Severus's honesty about Sirius is pretty powerful stuff if Harry can bring himself to accept it and push aside most of his guilt. He was manipulated, and he was young when it began.
chronodaimon chapter 29 . 3/26
This is a amazing fic. Great piece of work. Wish there was more though! Loved it
so perfect it hurts chapter 29 . 2/23
I LOVED THIS! WOW!
Roningirlkisa chapter 29 . 2/12
Have you ever considered doing sequel for this story or possibly a x- over version of it? I'm only asking cause it makes me sad that that such an awesome story has to end. I would love to see Cyrus have more adventures!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 2/6
Disgusting sick BASTARDS!
Cess chapter 29 . 1/22
Gorgeous story. I didn't sleep because of this. And I come to the end to find out you make a spinoff on your livejournal. Will need to get to that next.
I love your school. A part of me wishes you didn't stop, but at the same time. I can't say that until I read what else you have in store.

I hope it answers my other questions:
What of the Horcruxes
What about the guy trying to kill Cyrus? The one attacking him via poison and zombies.
Did he agree to the alliance...actually I think he did
Will he get together with Rivehn and Yankovich?

Oh god, I hope so. I keep salivating over it.
randolphmacafee chapter 17 . 1/1
NOOO! I-but... What about Yalmireth? You got me shipping them and now this? Your breakin my heart! Now I'm gonna be up all night reading to see what happens! And don't get me started on Cyrus and Xanthir and many others! You very good at this and I'm loving this story btb, thank you for the great story!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/31/2014
Wow! That was an amazing dug! Very high emotion kept me reading through it all. I couldn't put it down!
twindaughterofArtemis chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
Sorry to be picky but your Latin is wrong. Mens is a feminine noun, meaning that any adjective modifying it needs to be in the feminine gender as well, but infractus is the masculine form of that adjective. It should be infract mens.
Haneko Takahashi chapter 20 . 11/27/2014
Cyrus x Rivehn :'( i ship it so much but its never there
4,842 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »