Reviews for Bloody Skies
Arfa chapter 29 . 7/17
Ohhh my god I totally forgot this awesome story, how could I!
Dilsja chapter 29 . 7/7
Omg. This story. I am super happy someone recommended it, hope that maybe you will write more for this. It is amazing. (yes, I do realise its kinda long ago)

Why ron bashing why and he has just been eaten T.T
0-0 chapter 8 . 7/4
He swallowed the ring... The horcrux...
graika chapter 23 . 5/24
yo se que hace años que terminaste este fic, pero me lo recomendaron hace poco y quería decirte que me gusta muchísimo y que entiendo perfectamente la frustración de las ediciones de ffn y si algún día llegas a subirlo en Ao3 lo leeré nuevamente.
Goose chapter 1 . 5/12
Thank you for posting appropriate summary warnings.
sub0chick chapter 3 . 4/18
rereading this again, still got a good laugh out of "that was the end of his apparition lessons" and remus' "i didn't know you were teaching him wandless" "i'm not" "oh" *goes back to paper* lol.
?
Uui chapter 12 . 2/27
Gosh i hate everyone in this stupid arrogant school except harry's 3 friends. Yankovich especially is a dick
MattKennedy chapter 29 . 1/29
Wonderfully awesome and epic story! :D Very much looking forward to your sequel thingy (A Touch of Death).
MattKennedy chapter 28 . 1/29
Sadness about poor Bill. :( And Xanthir lost his legs! Gah!

But at least Cyrus got to be totally kickass and become Ra. :D
MattKennedy chapter 26 . 1/29
Loved the scene with Zackary. Intense and very hot. I really like the way you incorporate magic more into the characters' lives and having Zackary 'test out' Cyrus' magic sensitivity was awesome. :)
MattKennedy chapter 22 . 1/29
Been reading the story on aff and thought I'd comment over here (since this is where I have an account). Loved the "edited" out scene. Well done and very hot (with a nice bit of frost mixed in). :)
Hey, I absolutely loove this story, I'm reading it for what is propably the third time. I just noticed a small mistake... It says Harry is holding is "holly" wand but I thought the new one was white oak?

Anyways this is one of my favorite stories I love your writing style :)
Aliha590 chapter 27 . 12/31/2015
XD That was amazing! You are an amazingly awesome funny and terrifying writer :)
4,879 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »