Reviews for Bloody Skies
sakurahan chapter 29 . 3/22
Ohh I REALLY hope ypur not done with the awesome story xD there are still SOOOO meny unanswered questions. Please PLEASE PLEASE tell me eather harry is going to get together with Zachary or Yankovich and Rivehn's because that would be SUPER MEGA HOT. Im mainly gunning for the teachers dont get me wong because Zachary would be hot as well but the teachers are WAY hotter. To be honest Im not even into much teacher x student relationship but omg I have to admit this one if you ship it would be nosebleed worthy to a T. Anyway please continue this story not only for the ships but it a grate story and I would LOVE to read more on it. I surprised dumbles die sk quickly. I really want to know what harry is. What would happen to the rest of his term. Will he gain his masters. Will he be able to find out about his past because it seem Lilly and James have been hiding some genetic secrets xD. What is harry illness? Will there be some MPEG in the future PLEASE this if KILLING me T-T I need to know!
shadow warriors chapter 19 . 2/28
I really hope Harry doesn't turn into a vampire.
shadow warriors chapter 6 . 2/27
This story is one of a kind.
shadow warriors chapter 5 . 2/27
Harry, u must be one of the few people who would be embarrassed by answering the questions correctly.
Asyfina chapter 24 . 2/2
LOVE YOUR STORY!
Asyfina chapter 24 . 2/2
Update?
Gravity's Child chapter 29 . 1/22
That was wonderful. This is the first time I managed to get all that way through Bloody Skies in one go; curse my younger self's lack of an actual attention span... Also, that extra was amazing. I think you just made those three my new otp.
atlantis51 chapter 29 . 1/17
Great story! Exciting and not the usual Harry fucks Draco shit!
atlantis51 chapter 28 . 1/17
Man, THAT was fucking AWESOME!
atlantis51 chapter 27 . 1/17
I like to see Cyrus get himself out of this mess! Damn!
atlantis51 chapter 23 . 1/16
Cyrus just can't win, can he? Damn!
atlantis51 chapter 22 . 1/16
Damn! Why can't you just write about the sex scene? Everyone else does it on this fanfiction site! Seriously! They do, I read these stories all the time! Very explicit stuff, no kidding!
atlantis51 chapter 21 . 1/16
Measure his dick! Hilarious! *grin*
atlantis51 chapter 20 . 1/16
Well! It's a good thing that Cyrus is here for the healing! Yes!
atlantis51 chapter 18 . 1/15
Wow, I am so glad Remus is alright! Cyrus is so incredibly powerful, it baffles the mind!
4,913 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »