Reviews for Bloody Skies
demoness of music chapter 29 . 8/21
This last chapter was hilarious!
Jensindenial3516 chapter 29 . 7/27
Thanks!
krnegi91 chapter 29 . 6/30
Brilliant story! Definitely worth a read
Sort of rushed towards the ending tho...bt im happy that atleast it was completed!
nessiesmith2012 chapter 3 . 6/6
Like your story so far but I call BS on harry not lashing out after snape casting the crucio curse. It ruined this chapter for me since I stayed irritated because you didnt let your character feel. Your character isnt acting like a person with emotions or feeling. He had brief and I mean BRIEF anger then backed down and continued on. He hates snape before this and now that he has been tortured by him he is all ok with it? Bullshit! Snapes approach is dangerous and stupid its like stabbing harry between the ribs and saying "feel that? Thats your lung. remember how that feels" then harry after being stitched up smiles and acts like it never happened. Its an unforgivable for a reason and your approach is to Blasé about it. Ill try to pick this up again because I did like it and I think it will get better...hopefully.
kys chapter 4 . 6/5
that's not even occlumency for fuck sake your story is shit.
Motherofthehorde chapter 29 . 5/20
Good story
Thank you for writing.
Motherofthehorde
Redheads r smexy chapter 22 . 5/15
Is there anywhere we can find the edited scenes? Since it seemed like we were gonna miss important stuff :)
reberebecca chapter 29 . 5/2
Una storia fantastica! Bella bella bella!
Mi sono divertita un sacco.
Complimenti! Vorrei poter leggere qualche altra tua storia ma l’unica Di Harry Potter ho sbirciato nel tuo profilo ed è una Harry/ Albus e non credo di aver lo stomaco per farlo. Albus mi disturba in tutte le sue forme. Vedremo. Intanto devo complimentarmi ancora per questa splendida storia davvero originale.
By rebe
Jimbocous chapter 28 . 4/14
Thanks for a great (re)read!
animal lover13 chapter 29 . 4/13
I love it

Keep writing
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 29 . 12/15/2017
loved this story, even if I think that ending happened pretty abruptly. though I did laugh at how set was taken care of...still don't know wtf is up with cyrus' condition
Ifgrasswereblue chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
Xie long zu should be xue long Zu. Xue means blood in this case, Xie isn’t. Lol.
Ezzin chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
You know this shit is gonna be good when the author can use the word trolling seriously in a sentence.
Sparlet chapter 29 . 9/29/2017
this is tje best FUCKING thing I have ever read in my miserable life. I loved the last sentence by the way. that was amazing.
Roostertheking chapter 29 . 9/19/2017
Superb fic...it was cocktail if all other school fics...
4,948 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »