Reviews for Mire Pirate
Zazo chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Finally! A fanfic that is not a ship! Well written. Very good. I enjoyed it.
damsel-in-stress chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Interesting idea and very well written and thought out. I really enjoyed that little fic. D

Thanks for sharing.

Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
nice. i liked it. it somehow struck a chord in me.
Alder chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
If you are going all out for a poem, I would sujest breaking up the lines a bit more on the long paragraphs.

But I'm just partial to writing short line poems.

I like it overall, but more detail would be better.
Thebooklordunsigend in chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
I wrote it as prose, I just write in fragments. Miscrosoft word hates me(you should see the squiggly Fragment sentence lines!)
ung kvinnlig filmstjarna chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Is this poetry or prose? It doesn’t sound like either. Poetry should have a definite rhyme or meter, your does not. But prose should be rhyme and meter-less, and yours occasionally does have both. What is more, it is formatted incorrectly for prose. What exactly is it?
Sohalia Talitha chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
YAY! I like Tem - I jumped so much when I spotted the picture of him in the bloodoak tavern in new undertown. I think you've captured the essenceof the mire pirate quite well here - the fractured style writing seems to enhance the image of his shattered mind.

and tankies for the mention!

keep writing

janet broome-nicholson chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
i liked this fic, all it needed was pictures...and nd maybe a bit more detail in the discription of the mire and the freeglades. -
Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
How sad, again. But thanks for a continuation of writing Egde Chronicle stories. I can't until "Freeglader" comes out on the 28th.
Screed chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Awsome story/poem. do wright more