Reviews for Of Mothers and Sandstorms
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
Awesome
johnny.vick chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
omg omg more more please more loved it
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Ah this was amazing! ;) loved it
serenityselena chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
great story _
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
*giggles* I really love it XD 'What do you mean this would make a good lube?' Ahh, Molly and her timing X3 This oneshot is amazingly well done _
Lolchen chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Nice :) Sand fleas, huh?
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I loved it!

Molly walking in on that comment was funny

I was like saying something embarassing to your friend only for the class to go quiet and everybody hears!

You did a great job!

Kudos

Blade
Wild Mage 44 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I couldn't stop laughing when I got to the part with the lube...BWAHAHAHAH! Genius. Great and cute story.
NemoSphinx chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Very nice :)
Aiwendil1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Hey!

I really love the pairing and I liked the way you wrote this as a kind of scene taken out of their lives. It is understandable and well written (thanks for not a single mistake as far as I noticed, as I'm German a lot of mistakes in a story often make it impossible for me to understand the ff) and Mollys reaction to the lube-comment had me laughing.

Keep up the good work and thanks,

ai
claire chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
HEY I LOVED YOUR STORY AND I WAS HOPEING OU COULD HELP ME I AM TRYIN TO FIND MORE BILL/ AND HARRY IF YOU NOW ANY MORE PLEASE LET ME NOW
Freedom's Call chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Aww... Cute...
Warrior God chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
good story
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Now this was nice. I love seeing Harry and Bill together when they're both portrayed as strong adults.
ISC chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
*bounce* I love the impishness of Harry, and this is one of my favorite pairings ever! I loved this.