Reviews for BeSwitched
gst chapter 17 . 3/2/2014
woa. i'm really hopingthis gets frther.
nixt j chapter 13 . 3/2/2014
I can believe it wasn't Rin, because I have known who it was since chapter 6! This is a lot of fun.
Ropeittight06 chapter 17 . 9/24/2012
This is good, I soooo bet it was lulu
Pinky Sprinkles chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
So ummm AHEM... you quit? Cause... seriously... this was good. I reviewed this for a second time now... and I think you should definitely continue this! Come on! DO IT! :P (even if you ARE busy...)

Oh, and... forgot to tell you earlier but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Yume97 chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Too amazing
Yume97 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I hate AuRikku fics and the couple, but i have to admit that your fic is very funny. I laugthed too much imagining the scene.
MoonDragonGurl chapter 17 . 4/16/2009
That was so good! I loved it! I can't wait to find out what's going to happen next. Are Lenne and Brother really getting married or is it just a big misunderstanding? And who really cast that spell on the two of them?
akeara4 chapter 17 . 9/21/2008
wow this is the funniest/most romantic fanfic ive ever read. please hurry withthe update
akeara4 chapter 13 . 9/21/2008
i bet its gonna be lulu
mysterious digidreamer chapter 17 . 5/28/2008
Sorry for not having reviewed in such a long time! Been busy you know.

Anyhow! Still loving the story! Can't wait to read more!
The Random of Randomness chapter 17 . 4/4/2008
I wanna have more Chapters!

Can't wait for you to update?

the last time you did was in January right?

I a-like your story!

Where'd you get your inspirations from?
RainbowExplosions chapter 17 . 2/10/2008
this is really cute! and funny, especially when Rikku has to make excuses. It's fine about the long break, im STILL taking one, lol. i just cant wait until the next chapter. could you tell me if im right about who the one who cast the spell? because i think its either seymoreorlulu
RainbowExplosions chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
when i first read the description, i thought this would be hilarious. thanks for not proving me wrong.
Supon chapter 17 . 1/10/2008
I am just going to say that I think your fiction is great and that it is really fun to rad it. Keep making it! :D
dark and light samurai chapter 17 . 1/7/2008
wow, i was wondering when this would be updated, its quite interesting, different from the previous chapters but still has great funny times XD hope the reviews will keep you encouraged to update!