Reviews for BeSwitched
Violet's Veil chapter 15 . 2/6/2007
Well my wittle bluemoon fairy, I so have been waiting on this chapter, everytime I searched my emails (wich is rare...O.o these days..) and yay here it is.

Now I must say firstly some constructive critism: You've heard it before I'm sure friend, but yeah you made about 5 or 9 spelling mistakes. They are distracting. And your author note you put in there, you shouldn't do that because it too is distracting. Leave author's notes for the end of the story or beginning, no? :) Oh yeah also I felt this chapter was a bit too fast paced but whatever.

Now the yummy part: I REALLY want to know who switched them in the first place! gah! Can't wait for the next chappie! Your story is funny of course and their little musings were so gosh darn cute! Well now you have 100 reviews :)

Hilariously Random,

Goodwitch2008 (not such a goodwitch are we now?)

Join the Seymour Alliance! Seyna forever!
KowaretaHikari chapter 15 . 2/6/2007
Very nice story Cant wait to see the how it ends
rr1963 chapter 15 . 2/5/2007
Hey. Well, I was glad to see you updated, and glad to hear this month has been better, but I have to say I think this chapter was a step back in your writing. There were a lot of small spelling mistakes, like hime for hymn, and to for too. And I'd like to suggest that you don't ever put author's notes in the middle of a story. It's just really distracting unless it's one of those stories where the author voice is a big, constant part of the writing. Like I say, you've been improving pretty steadily as the chapters go on, but this one slips a bit. Okay, take care. (By the way, Rikku should have worn her seatbelt, especially if she thought they were going to crash.)
mirrors of illusion chapter 15 . 2/5/2007
Awesome chapter! So, they've got the idea of how to do it...but that's also the problem. I can't wait to see next chapter when Auron has to go to the bridal shower with Yun-yun(My nickname for Yuna) Please UPDATE!
losttoxichope chapter 15 . 2/5/2007
I was surprised when i saw this update in my mail box but was happy, I was wondering what was going to happen next with these two.

Glad to see nothing bad happened to Rikku after Auron's dream, well not yet anyway. Though they still haven't switched back I see. I do hope that comes soon. Perhaps a little more romance at that. But I like it! And poor Cid haha. That guy always has it rough.

Def can't wait for the next chapter. Oh and I hope you reach 100!
rr1963 chapter 14 . 2/3/2007
Hey. Sorry you had a bad month. Maybe this one will be better. This was a pretty good chapter. Like I said before, you can really see how you've improved since you started writing this. You have a nice stortelling style that's easy to follow and you aren't making any beginner's mistakes with grammar and spelling. Okay, take care. (I think it's Lulu.)
Impaled Iris chapter 14 . 1/20/2007
Sorry it took me so long to review, I have exams DX. Anyways, sorry about your aunt and your dog. Nice chappy! Please continue! Cause I'm glued!
Kixyelle chapter 14 . 1/12/2007
SORRY FOR REVIEWING SO LATE! Anyways, i'm glad it was just a nightmare! i was like "NO!" and i was like "OMG!" yeah thanks for the update!
Nayru's Love 60 chapter 14 . 1/8/2007
... Wow... You've grown up since the first chapter. Your sentences are exquisite and I was hooked! Although, I've been hooked on all the other chappies, but this one is really good.

Once again, I'm sorry for your loss, and I hope that the up coming months are more delightful.

Sorry I didn't login, I'm making your Valentine's gift! Hopefully Goobers won't come in when I give it to you on the 14th of February... wow... I'm early!

Bye!
Violet's Veil chapter 14 . 1/8/2007
OMG you had me going for a second. Lovely.

So sorry about your dog and Aunt.

Hey y'know I haven't updated either. After like December 19 or something. You should check it out if you already haven't but I think you did so y'know :)
Dark Knight Harkness chapter 14 . 1/8/2007
WOW! I loved this chap! I got a bit wigged when Rikku said its good to be ourselves again and I knew it was a dream! Who the hell changed them? Am getting bit narked here now!

Die and be free or live and fight your sorrow!

Dark Knight
mirrors of illusion chapter 14 . 1/7/2007
This chap was pretty cool, short too. I don't blame. After what happened to you. I'm sorry. The nightmare reminds me of a movie i think i saw. Name? Some Chinese movie. Really don't know. I wonder if Seymour was responsible for this madness... But then, what for? And why them? Hm... Anyways UPDATE!
mysterious digidreamer chapter 13 . 12/25/2006
Nice chapter! man, in the last few chapters you really had me believing it was Rin...and then it turns out that it's not..wow! But then if it's not Rin...then who is it? Lulu? (only assumed since she knows black-magic..)

Oh! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
mirrors of illusion chapter 13 . 12/22/2006
i love this story! the idea of having them switch bodies is just fanastic! update soon!
Sprinkles chapter 13 . 12/11/2006
Well, I agree with everyone else... It's gotta be Lulu! And to think I don't even play the game, and I have an "idea" of who it might be.. I'm good!

Man, I want to write my story, but it's getting insanely boring, and no one's reviewing except for you. Oh! forgot to tell you, but your score was 100 on the quiz! Hooray! Finally! I would give you my cupcake I had, but you'd have to fish it out of "Madame" Coon's room! *gasp* Okay, I think that's enough evil for one day!

Sprinkles aka Nayru'sLove 60 aka Emily aka CIA agent aka Donut Boy/Girl

So many alias's make me want to quit the FBI, even though I work for the CIA (I've seen Bernie's ex wife around the office! She's a lot prettier though.. DON'T TELL HER I SAID THAT!)
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »