Reviews for Lessons
Too frustrating to read. The most incompetent versions of Harry and friends I've ever read. Why would anyone want to read this tripe?
LarsG chapter 41 . 5/8
Oh wow, this must be the 3rd or 4th time I've read this story really well done,
I especially like it were you divert from canon, although I'm worried about the whole
extraordinary wandless power thing.

Anyways allways a nice read, hope to read something else from you in the future,
I believe you have real talent.
Oh my stomach clenched as I pictured the scene. Nice and I like how you go in order without huge long sentences, and your narrative style. Character depth excellent too. Nice.
highlander348 chapter 41 . 12/21/2014
Is this story dead? Are you dead?
Guest chapter 41 . 11/13/2014
Hey...its countess again plzzz complete ur story...i love it its d best i'v read so far...itz superb
Guest chapter 12 . 11/13/2014
Hy...i really love your story..please complete it on time...countess
LordofChaos2014 chapter 40 . 10/7/2014
Needs an update asap bloody awesome story so far
rockofages1991 chapter 41 . 8/23/2014
I love this story, I just wish the author would have finished it but I doubt they will since its almost ten years later.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/12/2014
Angelina needs a competence boost soon.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/12/2014
I like how Harry just assumes he'll win the duel, but also hate it. I'm not sure whether the author didn't think of that as a problem or...?
Guest chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
2spooky4me draco
M chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I can already tell that is is going to be amazing and very well written!
LordAnarchy666 chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
Scarlet and Ivory and jet black raven hair... a little overboard I think... what is he, a vampire?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
Unique...but different is not always good and this unfortunately is one of those few times...

Seriously why is this in the Dark section...?

Harry with a 'fiery' temper is always annoying, too Gryfindor for me!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
Angelina going to be turned into a slave to sevice the clients of Dolores...in many ways :P!