Reviews for Lies
Nothing importantjere chapter 16 . 9/4/2012
Awesome. Will you write more, soon? I really love this.
TheMasterOfYourFate chapter 16 . 6/14/2011
This was a wonderful story! I'm kind of disheartened by the abrupt ending, but if it stopped anywhere, that was an alright place to do so. I liked the emotion you put in it, and how the characters were just spilling off the page. They were so..Them. I loved it, and just loved how you kept them in character. Marks little quips made me laugh, and sometimes, I had to stop reading cause one scene got me so hard. I have always loved reading about Roger and Marks relationship, since I get their humor, and things that aren't supposed to be funny, crack me up. Sardonic humor is kind of my thing.

I admit, I was a little wary of reading this at first, but after reading the first paragraph, you got me hooked! So, once again I'll say how wonderful thus little fiction was. It made my day a little awesomer, if you'll excuse my phrasing.
Nejilovesyaoi chapter 16 . 2/16/2011
yo! I just want to say that I enjoyed your fanfiction, although you had some grammar and other mistakes, but they weren't to big. The ending was a little disappointing, but it was still good. I just wanted to say that you shouldn't take lack of reviews so personally. Some people just don't have the time to review, or just don't know what to say. Also, with smaller fandoms it's harder to get larger amounts of reviews. Trust me, when a fanfiction is liked, you will know. It will continue to get readers and reviewers the longer it is up. Trust me, I've had my share of few reviews for my fanfictions. It's a little disheartening, but even if you only get one review and it says it was great and enjoyable, it makes it worth while. :) good luck with your writing. 3 Nejilovesyaoi
wolfinthelight26 chapter 16 . 11/30/2009
I'm not normally one to read about Mark being addicted, but this is a really well written story. You really made what happened to him seem realistic. I just might have to check out your other stories. ; )
Reviewer That Wants More Story chapter 16 . 9/18/2009
No! Don't be discouraged by the annoying habbit of not reviewing that today's readers' have! This was fantastic! A sequal would be welcomed with open arms. If I read it in time, I would have reviewed on every single chapter! I read this in about a half hour, because I couldn't put it down! Write More! ... please...
HeadingNorth chapter 16 . 6/7/2008
WHAT. Two reveiws? That's all? Whoever didn't reveiw on this story back when this was posted can go fuck an HIV infected cat for all I care. Don't be fazed by them. They were jerks. I do applaud the people who did reveiw. *claps*

You deserve big kudos on this fic. You deserve more tha you got. *Presses the four checkmars*
MinaMunoko chapter 16 . 6/4/2007
First I would like to say that this was a wonderfully written story. I enjoyed every minute. It's one of the best I have read in a long time. Second, sorry but your ending really did suck. I really don't even think it's an ending its...well it's like a never ending cliffhanger. I do hope you end up writing more to this at some point in time. Overall you did a wonderful job and I applaud you.
Max chapter 16 . 2/4/2007
Amazing story. I just read the whole thing in about an hour, I couldn't stop before I had finished it.

I had started to write one with Mark being addicted but not I defiantly think it'll look bad compared to yours. Heh.

-Max
Spice of Life chapter 16 . 1/31/2007
You should definitly, definitly update this. It's very interesting!
Chelsea chapter 16 . 12/30/2006
wow, way to go on a pity fest for you. That was a horrible ending, you could have really gone on, but u chose to stop. Just because only 2 people reviewed doesn't mean thats the only other people out there that care for your story.
HanaOtaku chapter 16 . 12/4/2006
That's it? I'm sorry but that ending sucks. It's well writen and all but to leave it off like that is just kinda mean. *sigh* oh well. I read through your fic and loved it. The feeling in it is wonderful.
Tiger chapter 16 . 7/25/2006
I would like to see a sequel to this.

How did Mark handle being suddenly picked out of rehab? Was he really done?
bad robot chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
I was just reading your note in chapter two (chapter one?) so I thought I'd let you know that I'm reading!

It's 2pm on a Saturday and I'm reading your story, instead of actually doing something like leaving the house. I have no problem with this at all.

This is the best mark-addict story I've read, yay! good on you.
Demia chapter 16 . 7/10/2006
I'm loving it
Meitantei Conan chapter 16 . 7/7/2006
Hmm. I know when I first opened this story, I was a little wary. I really like the take you took on the whole "Mark's Addicted to Heroin" bit. I've not seen it used in that way and it quickly caught my interest.

I particularly liked the carelessness of Roger when it comes to the whole pre-rent stage. The way he would leave it for Mark because he thought it was a good thing he was doing. I think my favorite line was about just how 'safe' Mark was.

I've always been one for detail myself, so the simple way this fic was set up took me off guard, but, all the same, left me with a rather pleased feeling.

And just to add something completely random amidst my somewhat coherent ramblings... LOVE to Bright Eyes! You had so many songs stuck in my head at once, it was crazy! Kudos.

I'm glad you had a chapter where Roger tried to take care of thigns himself, then resorted to the clinic. But, overall, I think the ending was a little abrupt, I must say. It left me smiling, but it also kept me wondering. Then again, that could've been the effect you were going for. It's hard to say.

But, since I read, I figured I would review. :P

And sorry it's so long! I tend to get rambly. Especially without sleep and at...roughly 6:30 AM. XP

Well, best of luck in all that you do. And I'll shut up now. Really.