Reviews for Shinobi Drabbles
GrammarNazi31 chapter 19 . 11/24/2013
Wow. Language Naruto! Language!XD
GrammarNazi31 chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
Why,yes another one of my many comments! Ooh, Sasuke you dirty boy! Molesting yet again? Teeheehee, please 'scuse my sukebe-ness!XD
GrammarNazi31 chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
A p(opc)orn deprived Kakashi..Hmm,not somethinI want to see!("")_("")
GrammarNazi31 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Oh Kakashi...Him having the flag is so...him? Excellant,perusual,ne? Ah well, I'll just go back to my extremly hentai fangirling(or is it guying?!).
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
That was a great story _
Brennason chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
Ah, I love it when people get walked in on!
Brennason chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
I enjoyed this chapter especially :) I really like their relationship with Naruto.
Taroschain chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
That's really funny, I can completely see Kakashi doing that! XD
11OneDone2Many chapter 20 . 10/10/2009
pls update soon!
gebo513 chapter 20 . 4/19/2009
Oh my god, this is HILARIOUS! you need to write more. Lots more. And that didn't make me blush bc i read hardcore stuff, which you should definitely write. Hardcore yaoi with lots of funniness... Oh, I can't wait! If you write it. I dont wanna cramp your style though, so if you dont want to write it... watevs. What youre writing now is just as fun! But... but... teehee! humorous hardcore... I would be in heaven!
gebo513 chapter 14 . 4/19/2009
Oh my god, Im laughing my ASS off! PLease, PLEASE Write more gaarashika, with lots of details. I cant find anyone else who even thinks of this pairing, but I love it so so much! So ppllease? ;3
gebo513 chapter 13 . 4/19/2009
I love you. Man this is all so FUNNY!
theinfamouscapegirl chapter 20 . 7/14/2008
I hurt! I hurt from laughing so hard for so many of these! Oh gawd my ribcage...ROFLMAO

I'm so faving it.
loveslavender chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
limonata chapter 10 . 2/25/2008
These little drabbles are amusing the hell out of me. This is the best stress-relief I've had in a long time. I'm just sittin' on my laptop, quietly snerking to myself. Favorite lines so far: "No, they're definitely about sex". "breasted beast?, and “Umm… those little red claw-y thingies that live at the beach? - I thought so.” And this is made of WIN "I slipped in your jiz thanks. Do you know what it’s like to have your ass kicked by someone’s sperm?" But I did not blush.

And oh man, do I feel this one..."Though the two shinobi be lovers during noon, evening, and night, the mornings held a different dynamic between the couple. There was hate. How dare you steal the blankets. How dare you leave your pants and boots on the floor for me to trip over. Did you just walk into the bathroom when you knew I was heading there?"- although my DH and I are not shinobi, this is a very familiar scene. But more "How dare you not make me coffee?" on my part, and "M...?" on his.