Reviews for Broken Words
DiamondFish chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Great idea for a story. Well writen. I could really picture Sam & Jack acting this way given such a circumstance.
Vdubbya chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Really powerful, beautiful and stunning... Such a good story. I love Jack angst...
Kariesue chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Wow! Really nice! Sam and Jack always made me so sad that they couldn't show their true feelings for each other. I always keep in my head that after he retired they DID get together. Thanks for giving us this!
bellatrix4574 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I am so over come with emotion. What a beautiful written story. It is rare indeed to find a story so captivating but so still. You did an excellent job of using a few sharp, well defined images to create something complete. I really loved this work. Thank you.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Aww. I quite liked that one.
karen2001 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
great story...lost a few tears to it. Thank You
Ellana-san chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
It's beautiful! Those stories of yours are reaaly great!
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I was reading through some of your older works when I stumbled across this story. I just wanted to say that I found it truly beautiful. The sadness radiating from the alternate Jack haunts the reader while the hope between the real Jack and Carter revives the reader. Amazing work.
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
This was so beautifully written. The emotions were painfully apparant. A convincing way to show those two that they need to get their act together!
Linwe Elendil chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Alight - so I'm crying. That never happens to me! I just love how you've written this, especially the fact that you've kept everything so well in character. That Sam and Jack know exactly how they feel about each other, but still can't do anything about it.

I really loved the line "In a strange way, they had both died today.

And yet, here they were, mourning the person who stood alive, easily within reach."

Honest and beautiful. I could go on gushing but I'll spare you... only one thing left to do.

*Adds story to favorites.*
HoratioCaine chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Very, very good. This story was beautifully sad. I know it sounds contradictory, but it really was. A fic with this same theme has been mulling around in my mind for a while an I'm gald someone else thought of it too. I've always wanted Sam to bring up the whole "unsaid, sorta said" promise between them and you did a wonderful job of playing it out. I loved the scene where they were outside talking about it, it was the best part and very well written. Great Idea.
Amilyn chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Just...wow.

I love time travel and this is so...perfect and painful. Very, very well-done. I like the flashes across to the other them, the other timeline. This is SO Jack, every moment, and so Sam.

I love the pain of realization, over and over...that he'd come back so she wouldn't die, that he'd never promised NOT to love, that she'd been the one supposed to be dead, that they were each mourning someone who was not dead after all.

Beautiful word choice and work.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
oh, wow. stupid-noble-jack is my hero. this fic rocks the angst. love it.
Natters chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
oh. angsty. well written
The Last chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
0.0

Holy cow...

Can anyone say powerful? Nice... very strong, moving. Def. a fav.