Reviews for Broken Words
The Last chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
0.0

Holy cow...

Can anyone say powerful? Nice... very strong, moving. Def. a fav.
themis.ceres chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
omg thats is so beautiful i wanted to cry, wonderful job!
Loriel Eris chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Wow. Just wow.

This was just perfectly Sam and Jack. I adored this.
beverlycat chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Beautiful story. Thank you.
SG1-Fanfic chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Exquisite! Bittersweet, and beautifully written. Love the balance between Jack and Sam.
macisgate chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
That was beautiful! Quite stunning. Wonderful idea and great writing!
Zoser chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Don't know how you do it - so much mature rich emotion in so few words. This was wonderful. Thanks.
ScienceGeek chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Wow. That was painful, and beautiful and just...wow.
Ann-sgcfan chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
wow! THat was a powerful story! So heart wrenching and bittersweet. Wonderfully written thanks for sharing it with us!
getcarter chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
That was terribly sad, but so very well done. Excellent story.
jj chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
wow, thankyou - the last section is amazing
megmeyer chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Excellent, excellent story! Thanks for writing it! The characters are great, I can just see it all happening!
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
*sob!*

But very good. And I like the way it's complete, yet open at the end so that we can imagine what we will happening between the present Jack and Sam.

I do love the angst, though.

But ooh, I dislike having to log in every time I review. I mean, I'm a pretty prolific reviewer (1,0 signed reviews and counting, according to this site), but I get a bit lazy sometimes and don't feel like signing in. But (not sure if you know, or not) you've got your settings adjusted so that reviewers have to sign in first. I just wasn't sure if you were aware, or not. It doesn't stop me, but I know that sometimes readers who might've otherwise reviewed are too lazy to take that extra step. Just FYI.

-sil
Lorettakay chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
what a wonderful fic, so sweet and sad all at the same time.
Anunnaki chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Wow. That was so beautiful, and so tragic. Such evokative emotion, I really can't praise it enough. Brilliant idea and eloquent execution. :)
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »