Reviews for Broken Words
HoratioCaine chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Very, very good. This story was beautifully sad. I know it sounds contradictory, but it really was. A fic with this same theme has been mulling around in my mind for a while an I'm gald someone else thought of it too. I've always wanted Sam to bring up the whole "unsaid, sorta said" promise between them and you did a wonderful job of playing it out. I loved the scene where they were outside talking about it, it was the best part and very well written. Great Idea.
Amilyn chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Just...wow.

I love time travel and this is so...perfect and painful. Very, very well-done. I like the flashes across to the other them, the other timeline. This is SO Jack, every moment, and so Sam.

I love the pain of realization, over and over...that he'd come back so she wouldn't die, that he'd never promised NOT to love, that she'd been the one supposed to be dead, that they were each mourning someone who was not dead after all.

Beautiful word choice and work.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
oh, wow. stupid-noble-jack is my hero. this fic rocks the angst. love it.
Natters chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
oh. angsty. well written
The Last chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
0.0

Holy cow...

Can anyone say powerful? Nice... very strong, moving. Def. a fav.
themis.ceres chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
omg thats is so beautiful i wanted to cry, wonderful job!
Loriel Eris chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Wow. Just wow.

This was just perfectly Sam and Jack. I adored this.
beverlycat chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Beautiful story. Thank you.
SG1-Fanfic chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Exquisite! Bittersweet, and beautifully written. Love the balance between Jack and Sam.
macisgate chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
That was beautiful! Quite stunning. Wonderful idea and great writing!
Zoser chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Don't know how you do it - so much mature rich emotion in so few words. This was wonderful. Thanks.
ScienceGeek chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Wow. That was painful, and beautiful and just...wow.
Ann-sgcfan chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
wow! THat was a powerful story! So heart wrenching and bittersweet. Wonderfully written thanks for sharing it with us!
getcarter chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
That was terribly sad, but so very well done. Excellent story.
jj chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
wow, thankyou - the last section is amazing
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »