Reviews for Encounters Of The Best Kind
TheWriteFiction chapter 2 . 7/23
Hey. As far as I'm concerned, even without the lemon, this is by far and away the greatest Sly Cooper and Carmelita story I have ever read or will ever have the pleasure of reading.
Amazing
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2016
Good
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2016
Perhaps you should watch "Law and Order: Special Victims Unit" sometime, or the later part of Season One of Sword Art Online. I want to be tactful, but honesty demands that I tell it like it is: Cooper sounded, literally, just like a molester, right down to some of the exact phrasing he used. This isn't a romance story; it's sexual connivance and manipulation masquerading as romance.

I've seen other stories of yours; I know you don't have to stoop to garbage like this.
Macaroni Playz chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
Bummer I like descriptive lemons I could give you some pointers
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Awesome chapter can't wait for the next
Dez as a girl chapter 2 . 9/8/2015
I think you did just fine and btw this is one of my favorite stories of all times
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
That is better but next time be more descriptive about the sex
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
What the fuck was that there was no sex
Ghost chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
Beutiful.
ThunderWolf1324 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
*sniff* so beautiful!
ThunderWolf1324 chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
You know how to fucking type bro! I love your writing style, the grammar, and the words you used for both chapters!
THIS IS MY NAME chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Very, VERY well written. I'm a big fan of Sly Cooper and I found this perfect. The dialogue fits in brilliantly and its as if I can almost picture what's happening. I give it 10 horny Slys out of 10!
SlyGaga chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
Please see my review on Ebalawn JFR's "Nuit de Passion", this author seems to have "stolen" your work so I wanted you to know it. When I have time I'll make sure to make a true review out of your wonderful story, for now please go and check the stuff. ;)
Remedy's Melody 109 chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
that was an awesome story! loved it!