Reviews for Encounters Of The Best Kind
Dez as a girl chapter 2 . 9/8
I think you did just fine and btw this is one of my favorite stories of all times
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
That is better but next time be more descriptive about the sex
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
What the fuck was that there was no sex
Ghost chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
ThunderWolf1324 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
*sniff* so beautiful!
ThunderWolf1324 chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
You know how to fucking type bro! I love your writing style, the grammar, and the words you used for both chapters!
THIS IS MY NAME chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Very, VERY well written. I'm a big fan of Sly Cooper and I found this perfect. The dialogue fits in brilliantly and its as if I can almost picture what's happening. I give it 10 horny Slys out of 10!
SlyGaga chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
Please see my review on Ebalawn JFR's "Nuit de Passion", this author seems to have "stolen" your work so I wanted you to know it. When I have time I'll make sure to make a true review out of your wonderful story, for now please go and check the stuff. ;)
Remedy's Melody 109 chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
that was an awesome story! loved it!
Selacha chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
I liked this one. I was just expecting another pointless lemon, but this one surprised me. This story was filled with a lot of love, tenderness and compassion.
bestpersonyouwilleverknow chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Awesome story
AndersonCooper01 chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
AndersonCooper01 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
JESUS CHRIST! PELAMORDEDEUS MEU FILHO! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?! WAS THAT... A Lemon?! Por Favor, don't tell me it's a lemon! 'Cause man! What the heck was that?! Did you made Sly have Sex?! And with Carmellita?! Ow... I liked it... well...
Ghostkid33 chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
HAHA! Wow. That was steamy and romantic! Looks like Sly has finally pulled the ultimate theft heist...stealing Carmelita's heart. That raccoon certainly has a way with words and affection, He's like Rouge the Bat in a sense-a thief and a master of seduction, but his feelings for someone is real and not for personal gain. The way you portrayed Sly and Carmelita in this matches their characterizations perfectly!
ShalyceMusic chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Aww i wish i was like Carm fallin in love with a theif with respect for women