Reviews for The Problem of Petunia
psychegurl chapter 4 . 12/17/2009
I WANT MORE!
psychegurl chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
This fanfiction ABSOLUTELY has depth - it's by far the best Dursley fic I've read! I love the details you weave into Lily and Petunia's childhood - they leap off the page into reality the same way JK Rowling's characters do, and I think if Rowling were to read this, she would be proud.
Lugia Smiles chapter 4 . 1/16/2008
Excellent story! (I'm Shadow_Phoenix2 from LJ, by the way.)

I'm really looking forward to reading more of this, it's extremely well written.

~ Lugia_Smiles.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
Brilliant fic! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Jessa L'Rynn chapter 4 . 5/29/2007
I find it interesting. No, I see where you're going with Petunia's thinking - it doesn't occur to her that she's done anything wrong because it doesn't occur to her that she's done anything wrong. She just looks on days spent in the cupboard and meager meals and anything else she's done to be attempts to bring Harry down to ordinary. It would NEVER occur to her to think that there was anything bad about them. And I understand how Lily could fly off the handle - Petunia might have done something that Lily took the wrong way, or Lily might just have been stressing out about everything. Or she might just have been having a childish temper tantrum and said something they both regretted. I'm not sure there isn't more too it, of course, but I have a sister who spent years hating me and I just didn't know why.

Of course, there's always more to any story and I think I like what you've done with this one.

Keep writing, you're definitely good with what you're doing!
kris x emergency chapter 4 . 5/29/2007
hm.. interesting enough.. Sounds like Petunia. [:
Waddiwasi77 chapter 4 . 5/29/2007
i love this story. keep updating please!

-clovr
Sgt. Hakeswill chapter 2 . 3/1/2006
Well written and engaging. I like seeing a bit of Petunia's background and why she's the way she is. Please update soon.
daydream1000 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
I am really loving this one. I love when characters are seen in different ways than the obvious. I have always thought how sad I would be if my own sister received a letter telling her she was magic and special and I got nothing. I do not think Petunia is all bad, just sad and very afraid. Nice Job!
cutiepiepink angel chapter 2 . 2/27/2006
That was really good. I've really enjoyed this story so far.:)
GoodQueenA chapter 2 . 2/27/2006
I like the way the story is moving. Considering that this is strictly from Petunia's pov, you did a good job with drawing more attention to the letter. And so now the only thing I would advise is (again) to explain the letter at some point in the story. Like, when Lily wants to explain parts of the magical world to Petunia, she could explain her outburst. Does that make sense?
GoodQueenA chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
if there was something in the letter lily'd received that made her snap at Petunia, why didn't you mention it in the actual story?
Sasha1215 chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
SO GOOD! I love how it shows Petunia in a different light!

Are you going to write more? I hope so!
Serendipity Lennon chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
well well what do we have here...Lily the not so perfect daughter and sister but really a bitch?

I love it!

Keep it up
HPfanatic592 chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
wow. incredibly realistic, very, very good work. keep it up!