Reviews for Harry and the Bad Fruit
maeukemi chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I can completely see something like this happening at Hogwarts! Your young charge should be commended! The thought of Harry being chased down the halls by fruit made me giggle. Good job!

maeukemi
Deliliah and Nathan chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
that was random, extremly cute adn greatly writen for one as young as nine, cute fic
NLB chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Very nice writing! I would like to read more by this author!

I wonder if that smashed fruit will turn around and follow Malfoy? It would be funny to see him covered with oozy fruit!

I hope you write another story soon!

NLB
Amy chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
I LOVED the ending! I think it was my favorite part.

I have to say, I only wish my students wrote as well. She has room for improvement (using words other than "then"), but this is a marvellous first story! For the next draft, I think the fruit should be more important in the story. As it is, the story reminds me of the joke about a brick...
ScM15 chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Very cute. You never know what will happen when spells backfire! It reads a little like someone's trying to say as much as they can in one breath, probably because you start a lot of your sentences with 'then'. You might want to try using some different prases like 'After that..', 'next' or 'later on..' At any rate this was still quite well done. Keep writing, Harry Potter Geek, who knows where it may take you.

-Scott
Morvana Du'Miruvor chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
OMGee, that was hilarious. Good job. The parodical allure was too much!
Jane chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
What an exciting adventure. Thank you, so much, for sharing it with us. Guess that "Bad Fruit" got what was coming to it! Keep on writing!
Sasha1215 chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I love it. I'm 15 and started writing when I was about her age. I hope she keeps on writing, because this story is very good.
soreskier chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
yay! very good first story.
Courbeau chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Wow, you have a very original story on your hands here. It is so cute the way it was written. I like your sense of humour, especially the fruit bit. And the car. That was great. Good job. So to the young girl of nine, excellent job, and keep writing, especially if that's wha you want to do as you get older.

Melissa
Ellen chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Hi Elena-

Boy, what a lot of action in that story! You made me want to keep reading and find out what happened. You have a wonderful imagination! I also really liked the way you had Ron say "Wicked!" and Hermione say "Cool!". That told me about what they are like.

You keep writing-what a great start!
M. C. Pearson chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
"Malfoy was an evil little weirdo"-Amen to that statement...I couldn't have said it better myself.

So when the bowl of fruit smashed, did it make evil fruit salad? Yikes! ;)

You did a great conglomarate of the story with a cute twist of fruit and a SCARY scene of Hermione dancing with Malfoy! TRIPLE YIKES! Good job!
HPfanatic592 chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
This was very funny!
AchillesMonkey chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Pretty good for a nine year old. Very simple language, but I guess that's to be expected. Tell her it's good and to keep writing!
The Rob chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
That was awesome! I thought it was funny when the fruit got smashed by a car. Best story ever!