Reviews for That's All
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
that was cute i can see this i really can
but star and aqualad? eh ok whatever you need for the story
very sweet moment
Rainbor123 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I really like all of your Rob/Rae fics! :)
Eden Alice Poe chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This is exactly the type of love that I imagine for RobRae. Not the mushy, "I'd die for you" cliché stuff that we see so often on this site. Sure, it's still fun to read, but I love it when someone can show how the Birds relationship would be if it ever came to frutition on the show. It's more of a easy going type, like this. Comforting, but not overbearing. Kudos to you for an excellent masterpiece, I really enjoyed this!
The Final Reality chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Simple and sweet. Really nice.
Nosaki 'Halfbreed' Shulon chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
these fanfics of yours and kysra's may be a few years old now, but they are still quite good.

im not sure how often u still frequent this site anymore, i havent read latest works, i am making my way up the list from teh bottom, but because of hte dates of these that i am reading now, i was torn as to whether to comment or not. thinking that it was too old to do so or that u and ur common writing companion wouldnt be on this site anymore to get them. finally, i decided to write this much

so far, your works have been rather enjoyable. thank you for ur writing, for sharing it and keep up the good work in whatever u do now! (that must sound crappy, huh?)

RobRae5000 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
That was really sweet. Nice and simple and in-character. Very nice.

Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
short but sweet _
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
... sigh...

love ... sweet or bitter always etches my glass heart so accutely.

blkdg9 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Just like the friendship one-shot fics, this also has that special something that is refreshing to find... a sense of understanding and content between characters :)
Aileene chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
"That's all"

and that's everything :) This story was very quiet and sweet, I love how accepting of it they both are and how smooth and sweet that they have slid into something more.

I really like the quietness of this one (I don't know how else to explain the resonating feelings I get from it)

Very enjoyable.

SignSeeker chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
So beautiful.
Brimseye chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
it is goodness again! I like your RaeXRobin stories there so perfect!
Raving-Lunatic chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
*cries at the beauty-iousness of it all*

Wonderfully written as usual. I love the way you insinuate the endings of your stories, leaving them wide open and yet defined. Completely gorgeous
LM22102 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
I am appalled with myself to realize that I have not, indeed, read all your fictions. I had thought I did, but when I read your entry on your emmscraps, I had the sudden thought that I did not remember that story.

So yes, I am on a mission(I shall yell your name!)to read your fictions, to review, and to love! That, (still yelling!) is the only thing I want!
Toboe LoneWolf chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
This was a lot like "Epiphanies" and "Refusal" in that it was Raven realizing all of a sudden just how important Robin had become to her life.

It makes Robin/Raven perfect. They wouldn't just WHAM!fall in love, it'd be a slow relationship that grew that way until they were in love before they knew they fell in love. XP

And here, once again like in "Epiphanies" and "Refusal," you've captured that realization wonderfully.

"Munchkin Maulers" is a new one. I like it. XD Much better than the "Terrible Trio." or "Toddler Trio."

I love how you went from "I missed you" to "It's good to be home." The edging around of thought processes and conversation? So Robin/Raven. It kind of reminds me of Rurouni Kenshin...XD

Yeah. That quiet, understanding love that simply emerges? Sweet. And this fic captures that essense perfectly.