Reviews for Christmas Angels
Rakusa chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
It's been awhile since I've read TCP but I love your stories and from what I recall, they seem like accurate rendering of the characters. However, maybe its just you, or maybe I just noticed it, but Takeuchi-sama really liked to have her characters reflect each other, no? Mamoru, Tsuzuki, and the guy from Sailor V that was actually a douche and I believe was actually Malachite...? Usagi, Minako and Cherie too... though Minako gets less that way in BSSM than CN:SV and while I know TCP is different than BSSM it's similar in a very convoluted way.

Anyway, love your story, but I would add it, but I don't usually add Christmas fics to my favs.
Mini-MoonStar chapter 2 . 8/7/2003
hmm...interesting. tsuzuki so so hott! but not more than seiya! *drools*
hello welcome to MY ASS chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
Okay, why the fuck are you writing a fanfic about some odd manga that NO ONE has heard of, god damnit? why do you insist that this is romance when a fucking flying monkey can do better? WHEN WILL YOU SEE THAT YOU CANNOT WRITE? you suck as much as Jack Scarlett. yes...yes...look her up and you'll see, ass wipe. Goodbye. good times, good times. *you're fat* and yes, i AM talking about you. muahahahahaha. this is your best friend scott writing. good day to you. good times. hang yourself from a tree, do us all a favor.
Lelu chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
*sighs* I love this story...

Your romance-telling abilities are just so...outstanding, my little pookie-bear (it's 2am, okay?). I agree with whoever said so long ago that your attention to details is incredible.

Reading this almost makes me want to work on my own CP story.

..._almost_.
Kylara chapter 2 . 4/20/2002
::weeps:: That was beautiful, enchanting, and I'm going to sound like an idiot, so I'm going to stop.
Bunny chapter 2 . 4/13/2002
Oh my GOD! This is like, one of my favourite story ever! TCP is one of my favourite manga too! You shuold definately write more TCP stories, they are just too god.

By the way. No woman have landed a quad in performance yet, however, I'm pretty sure there's two women skaters who can land a quad.
Shigeru Hiko chapter 2 . 2/22/2002
YAY! I love Debby-sama's stories! This was really kawaii too! My only issue was with the little paragraph about Canty and everyone and ther future selves, and that's my only nit-picky part. Saa, poor Canty, I loves her, lol. I always love the strangest characters, ne? *hughug* another story well done! Hurrah!
Ayrki chapter 2 . 11/25/2001
I really liked it. I just read The Cherry Project two day ago on Alex Glovers site?

This was really good, specially for being written in two hours.
Jennifer Wand chapter 2 . 10/10/2001
There is something so poignant and beautiful about this story. It's the first fic I've found so far worth adding to a Favorites list. You draw beautiful, subtle scenes and excellent characterization that rings true. Bravo.
Sana Jisushi chapter 2 . 9/29/2001
YAY! Tsuzuki/Chieri forever! I love this story, it's so romantic and... Christmasy! Everyone was portrayed perfectly, for I think in that amount of time, especially after the pair skating thing, that Mr. Tsuzuki would be a lot less overprotective of his son. I dislike Canty, but your story showed me exactly how bad she's got it, her rival ending up with her crush and all. You should really write more TCP stories! Oh, and Chieri-chan's family name is Asuka, not Asaka. Score: 99%
Miny chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
Wow! That was great! You really have Naoko's style! The story fallows perfectly well her manga, and plot is just wonderfull! I really hope you finish this soon!

Miny
Queen of the Mooses chapter 2 . 7/18/2001
I love The cherry Priject! i also like this stowy! Do you know if they sell cherry project in english? E-mail me!
Lanen chapter 2 . 7/6/2001
Very sweet! *-~* You really know how to pull everything together!
Drea chapter 2 . 6/24/2001
Wow! That was great. The Cherry Project is one of my fav. stories and this fanfic definately did it justice. Congratulations on such a wonderful story with vivid details (I remember kisses like those...). Anywho...great job and keekp up the wonderful work!

Ja ne!
Hikari AkA machi NO tenshi chapter 2 . 6/16/2001
Aww... this is so sweet. Great job Antigone. I loved it!