Reviews for There Be Monsters
Tessa Marlene chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
"See, Sammy," Dean said softly, trying to lighten the dire mood. "No monsters in the closet."

I loved this line, and Sammy answer to it. Thank you for the story. It was great.
jesusfreak100percent chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Love the monsters theme throughout the story, very touching. :)
HereForStressRelease chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I hardly every cry. Yet I'm nearly in tears now. I hope you never had to experience anything like this.
a chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
A cute - although gorey - story.
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
poor babies! though i love reading about this idea though...you know, drunk evil john and poor helpless weechesters...

keep writing!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I'll protect you! Aw. Poor boys, getting massive self-esteem issues there. CUTE
Cari chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
_ Good job!
TeacherTam chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Okay, I know that you've classified this story as "complete," but there's so much more potential! Please, please, *please* consider continuing this?

I'm very eagerly, and hopefully, awaiting a new chapter.

Thank you!
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
love it

thanks

VESPER
SpookyClaire chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
aw! very sweet! well done! i loved it!
kokomocalifornia chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
that was really well written. i think you should continue wtih this story.
Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Just had to review to say that I really liked this story. It was, naturally, very sad- but you wrote it with style and class and it was (tragically and twistedly) believable. Great job.

~*Silver Kitten*~
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Oh this made me shudder with horror. This John Winchester is scarier than any supernatural being. A very good story, very powerful. I loved the bit about the comics, that was beautiful.
Vee-sama chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Great story, I liked it, hope you'll write another one soon, cause I really enjoy reading your fanfics about the brothers!
deantastic chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Powerfully written... Best line for me? "See Sammy", Dean said softly, "No monsters in the closet" :) Dean and his humor, in spite of the horror that is their Daddy...