Reviews for Fleeting Dreams
This is such a beautiful story, yes a little sad but beautiful. I'm a big fan of your writing :)
EmpressDeb chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I'm gonna go cry in the corer now. Thanks. :)
GoldenElysion chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
*sing* beautifull story but so sad. I hope she did find her dream ...
misako chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
another great story:)
tryntee13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I am avoiding getting ready for the day because I have to relive all your stories. Great job! Loved this one as well. Use of another character to show how different Chiba Mamoru of the present was from the past. Always love Usagi and her innocence. Glimpses of their married life are always great.
Rakusa chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
hahaha! Chiba-Tsukino Usagi! I love it! Protected Rabbit of the Moon! Too sweet! Otherwise it'd just be protected rabbit... that's what Chiba means, right, not Mamoru... hmm... oh well.
misako princess chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
another great story, how are you doing it?
lfleurdelys chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I am so happy to have found this story again! I have been searching for it for awhile now and I was so excited to see it here! Thank you for posting it. Truly, you're one of my favorite SM writers! Your writing style is simply wonderful!
angel-leigh chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
i love this fic. very effective. it's nice to see other people(esp when they're girls who have a thing for mamo) realize that they cant compare to usa. how he obviously love only her. *nods happily*

anyway, i love your writing style. subtle but emotions are there. very very good!
bebe1984 chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
i absolutely am a sucker for the Mamoru-Usagi stories...this one shows with great detail the love that they share... I LOVED IT!
LOVED IT! LOVED IT! sorry cant get it :D... keep up witht he good work...
StarMajesty chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
This is so cute... *sigh* Fantastic story!
Queen of the Mooses chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
i like!
Iris chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
Once again, a thoroughly enjoyable read, told through the eyes of a believable created-character. The subtly depicted depth of the Mamoru/Usagi relationship is one of the features that strikes me particularly about your stories.

Mata ne. -