Reviews for Fleeting Dreams
Queen Risa chapter 1 . 3/14
Holy crap girl you've been writing for a long time! I just checked out more of your stories and found this! It is sad, ever heart crushing sad! The denial you made her go through was so heart breaking and so sad to read like damn! I love Usa and Mamo but man do I feel bad for her going through the fact that the guy she was in love with since like 10, already found his dream. Your writing really sells the emotion 100% and the whole atmosphere of the fic was so tense and just so good to read! I loved the Chibiusas addition because it made the moment all the much bittersweet for her. Like he found love and a family. I just...can't describe everything that you wrote cuz otherwise the review would go onto two pages. My heart broke for her but the ending does give an illusion that one day she will find her dream too so I'm just going to convince myself she had a happy life lol since it is open ended which I'm thankful for lol but the family moment at the end was legit the cherry on the top like omg Mamo, I'm so happy you found your dream like excuse me while I go cry because this fic was beautiful and I know it's like a 100 years old but reviews need to be made on a beautiful piece like this. P.s. Why am I not following you!? Well that's fixed!
Aea chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
I'm a complete sucker for outside-POV stories, and I love the look into the "everyday" side of their relationship coming from someone else. This is a great showcase for the "human" victories (by which I mean, overcoming the non-magical challenges of life), and still keeping the characters we know and love!
Golak chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Wow, I am reading your stories one by one, and I think I'm in love with your imagination. Thank you for that.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
This is such a beautiful story, yes a little sad but beautiful. I'm a big fan of your writing :)
EmpressDeb chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I'm gonna go cry in the corer now. Thanks. :)
GoldenElysion chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
*sing* beautifull story but so sad. I hope she did find her dream ...
misako chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
another great story:)
tryntee13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I am avoiding getting ready for the day because I have to relive all your stories. Great job! Loved this one as well. Use of another character to show how different Chiba Mamoru of the present was from the past. Always love Usagi and her innocence. Glimpses of their married life are always great.
Rakusa chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
hahaha! Chiba-Tsukino Usagi! I love it! Protected Rabbit of the Moon! Too sweet! Otherwise it'd just be protected rabbit... that's what Chiba means, right, not Mamoru... hmm... oh well.
misako princess chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
another great story, how are you doing it?
lfleurdelys chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I am so happy to have found this story again! I have been searching for it for awhile now and I was so excited to see it here! Thank you for posting it. Truly, you're one of my favorite SM writers! Your writing style is simply wonderful!
angel-leigh chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
i love this fic. very effective. it's nice to see other people(esp when they're girls who have a thing for mamo) realize that they cant compare to usa. how he obviously love only her. *nods happily*

anyway, i love your writing style. subtle but emotions are there. very very good!
bebe1984 chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
i absolutely am a sucker for the Mamoru-Usagi stories...this one shows with great detail the love that they share... I LOVED IT!
LOVED IT! LOVED IT! sorry cant get it :D... keep up witht he good work...
StarMajesty chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
This is so cute... *sigh* Fantastic story!
Queen of the Mooses chapter 1 . 7/7/2001