Reviews for Pseudonym
TheFlyingHamster chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
i would love to see a sequel of bakura gettinghtese letters. :)
Reviewer chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I liked this a lot. It was really good. The only thing I have to say is that you need to use proper nouns more often, because with both Ryou and Bakura being male, it's sometimes hard to tell who you're referring to when you only use "he/him/his".
Reviewer chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Yami-no-Hikari-7 chapter 7 . 1/19/2007
Aw! _
Belladonna Goddess Chloe chapter 7 . 12/31/2006
That was a beautiful story with an amazing ending. You truly do some wonderful work.
dorie kaiba chapter 7 . 4/10/2006
Yeah I saw that pairing coming. Wow you actually considered putting Yugi with someone else besides Yami. Good job on this by the way.
Anime WarriorSkye chapter 7 . 4/9/2006
Awesomeness.
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 7 . 4/9/2006
And heartshipping seems to be developing quite nicely. That last few lines were quite interesting, asking for Bakura's blessing in 'stealing the pharaoh's light's heart'. I found that amusing. And I'm actually ok with it, even though I'm such a big fan of tendershipping. lol.

You style of writing is remarkable, especially in the way that it reveals the story and thoughts through Ryou's point of view. It's beautifully well written. I just love it! The whole idea is pretty original too; there aren't many stories out there that write about the aftermath of the series and write it in such a compelling way.

I love the varied tone and mood of the story, but still nevertheless emitting a sense of angst along with bits of humor and happiness. I like your character portrayals too, especially Ryou's. Your insight on what Ryou thinks of Bakura seems reasonably true to the plotline as well.

So. . .I take it that's the end. If not, I shall continue reading when u update, if so I shall look for your next part in the trilogy. Til another time.
Anime Crazed chapter 7 . 4/8/2006
Interesting chapter, I liked that last little but, where Ryou mentioned 'stealing' Yugi's heart and asking Bakura for his blessing ) Update soon! D
dragonlady222 chapter 7 . 4/8/2006
Ryou is so great. He is even more forgiving than Yugi. He's generous too. He's prepared to love Yugi until they die and then give him back to Atem. He's a wonderful person. Great chapter.
Mishirith chapter 7 . 4/7/2006
Great chapter. _
Mishirith chapter 6 . 3/31/2006
Another good chapter. Um, I was just wondering...is this going to have YugixRyou in it? It kinda seems that way...or maybe its just me(probably is, lol)

Anyway I look forward to the next chapter!
dragonlady222 chapter 6 . 3/31/2006
This was really good. I am glad that Ryou and Yugi are good friends. Ryou deserves to have good friends. I really enjoy reading this story.
dragonlady222 chapter 5 . 3/25/2006
Yugi and Ryou have a lot in common. They both miss their other selves so much. I wonder if they had the opportunity if they would take them back? Probably would. I think Ryou loves Bakura too. Even if he won't admit it even to himself. Good chapter.
Anime Crazed chapter 5 . 3/24/2006
That was a nice chapter. I don't know why, I think it must have been Ryou's letter to his mother telling her about things he's been through... whatever it was, I enjoyed this chappie! update soon! D