Reviews for A Change in History
Captain Sea chapter 14 . 8/10
Dark side because they have cookies.
LittleMeowMoo chapter 1 . 7/20
Snow in July?
Okay, I know the weather in the UK is bad, but it isn't that bad!
Flakey47 chapter 15 . 7/8
Alright, I'm confused. It says that this story is complete, and yet it just ends off here. Is there a sequel or something? I'm sorry if I'm just being an idiot...
Love2read23 chapter 15 . 7/6
Thank you for writing. I can't wait for what is next.
Love2read23 chapter 12 . 7/6
I don't think you've thrown in as many tricky plot twists as you think you have. It seems pretty straight forward with Harry being adopted by the Dark Lord and trained by his Death Eaters. The only real twist is Chris but then it again that's a basic Wrong-Boy-Who-Lived plot. The Potters are even predictable in their unrealistic cavalier hatred toward their oldest child. You just seemed pretty prideful of yourself in the A/N and while it's a good story, I wouldn't say that you're awesome at tricky plot twists. Also, the Snape light/dark question is brought up more in your A/N's than the story. It's not really that big of deal or that suspenseful as you are trying to make it out to be with in your comments. Regardless you're doing a good job and it's a good story. You did really well with Draco. He's such a prat. I wish Harry had put him in his place better considering the way Draco spoke to him. Rastaban is great. Thanks for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 9 . 7/6
Harry is only six? Okay. I am glad to have that answered. i must have misunderstood the first chapter. Everything makes sense now. Thank you. Gruesome ceremonial chamber. It's gore doesn't much make sense though. I mean why would you have chains were you perform blood adoptions and marriages. Unless it's really a ritual chamber where sacrifices are performed instead. But I am excited that Tom let Harry call him Father. Now, I can't wait for some snuggles. Please?
Love2read23 chapter 4 . 7/6
How could Harry be punished when he was three for saying something about him being better than Christ when Christ wouldn't be born for two more years? I do so hope that the library get repaired. I dislike the destruction of books. Yay for super powerful awesome Harry. How does Harry have parseltongue if he's not a horcrux?
Love2read23 chapter 2 . 7/6
How old exactly is Harry? Because from the year (1986) he should only be 6 and if Chris is five years younger than him then Chris is 1. But Harry seems too autonomous in picking his clothes and his interest in books to only be six. Furthermore, he thinks about how he's been ignored for the last four years so Chris is four and Harry is nine, is that right?
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 7/6
Why is it snowing in July? I understand English weather is dreary but snow? July and August are the more muggy and warm months of the year. Unless you're saying this is a magical forest that is just always snowy.
Oh god, he's not dead, thank goodness
YOU DID NOT JUST KILL LORD VOLDEMORT YOU-!
ifctbmaker chapter 15 . 6/3
I'm dead. So many amazing, unfinished fan fictions. I've waited so long. Plz update before I fade away.
Azurepheonix chapter 15 . 5/14
please continue
Millie chapter 1 . 4/22
Harry ran away on his birthday, July 31. Snow in England in July? Don't think so!
Flakey chapter 15 . 2/22
Wait, whaaa? This is the end? But...