Reviews for Seven Days in the Life
Prowler4 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Poor Hogan! Having to cope with all of that...what would've happened if he had been attacked by a rabid skunk or three? This one had me laughing!
Sayla Ragnarok chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
The paint bit was hillarious that is the one thing you never get to see on the show is all the humorous stuff that had to of happened to Hogan. Well, there was the one where Crittendon got him thrown in the cooler. Also the jump rope was funny too! Haha greatly enjoyed that!
Cristy chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
At least Hogan caught a break at the end of that dreadful week - and what a break it was! :):)

Gosh, let's hope that's their bad luck out of the way all in one go for the rest of the war! A fun read - thanks! ~ Cristy
Kits chapter 1 . 7/6/2006

Very refreshing story-the paint can was inevitable, and still hilarious.

And what a perfect way to end such a miserable week.

Love your writing,

GSJessica chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Hee, hee... dandy climax to the week. Made me wonder if Tiger's week had been equally unpleasant. Delightful little story!
Kathy M chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
You always amaze me with your refreshing and unique stories. I'd love to tap into the muse that inspires you! Tense, humorous, and sexy all in one-fabulous job!
Nitestalker chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
If they didnt have bad luck, they wouldn't have any luck at all. Glad to see that Hogan finaly had some good luck. Thanks for the short story.
babylady33 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Very, very sexy!
Annie Mara Gwynedd chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Amazing. When I read the incident with the volatile chemical explosion, I could practically see Carter complaining about it!
ML Miller Breedlove chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Ah, at last. (Smiles contentedly) M!
L J Groundwater chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Boy that WAS a long week. But you know... the end of it was a real tension-reliever for our Colonel. I knew she understood what he needed and when. Thank heaven for Tiger. Whew! Nicely done.