Reviews for The Smitten Series
SafaiaFureia chapter 42 . 3/21/2012
I hope that you haven't given up on this because its a really good storyline and its been a blast to read, with or without the R scenes. I love the way that you portray the characters and am looking forward to reading more.
cookie mistress chapter 42 . 2/10/2011
BLOODY BRILLIANT FIC! i swear i cried at some parts!
RavenclawLupin11 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
i haven't read any of this yet and i love it...that is the amount of awesomeness you radiate! 3
rosesxnxrain chapter 42 . 3/23/2009
i effin love this!
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 7 . 6/25/2007
AW.

So sweet.

I love it.

ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 6 . 6/25/2007
Wonderful story!

I love how, instead like one really long story line, you give sort of flashes of Remus and Sirius's life at Hogwarts (and I suppose later, after Hogwarts) . . . and all of it together sort of forms a story. Did that make any sense. . . ?

Great job.

ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
Aww, cute! I love it!

kreoff210 chapter 42 . 5/21/2007
it took me a couple of days, but i read them all!

and im soo glad i did. (i even went to your livejournal to read the inrated parts; would like to add as a friend, if that would be kool?)

not pickin, but there where some places were you confussed gender and a mr potter (senior) became mr black (senior) :D

but of course no meaning was lost or confused, and it was easily changed in mind.

thanks for writing such a wonderful series, and it seems that there might be more to come? or is that just my wishful thinking?

:D

nice.
Toushiroseyes chapter 25 . 4/20/2007
hi

just want to honour ya awsum writing-skillz.

You totally rock, girl.

Love,

OMG (jup- I'm the one who also left some comments on your hp.)
Dian Black chapter 12 . 12/18/2006
OH holy god in where-ever-he-chose-to-sit-at-this-moment! I nearly pissed myself laughing at the whole chapter. You are quite the amusing author, you are, Miss Michiba. Keep up the ace work!
Crispina Echidna chapter 29 . 8/23/2006
*Gasp* Bondage! *Quickly goes to ur LJ* Must...read...ALL OF CHAPTER!*Does so*
Illyra chapter 42 . 6/24/2006
I love this story! Its so beautiful, funny, sad and simply good. i hope you write the next chapter soon, because i cant wait!
Lastaras chapter 42 . 6/19/2006
Read everything so far! Took a while too...

I look forward to reading more, and it's sad that you haven't updated in a long while... why is that?

Well, I won't pry, but update soon please!
monkeybunspotter chapter 42 . 5/15/2006
OMG! wait, what happened, you just left me hanging! dude that's so not col! ah! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT, so PLEAASEE update! im gunna like start hyperventilating (whoa, thats a long word for me) ah!

xoxxooxoxoox
Shoonasasi chapter 42 . 5/12/2006
This story is amazing! It's so wonderfully written, and the relationship between Sirius and Remus is just beautiful. Even at the "naughty" parts I find myself saying "Aww, they're so adorable!" Is that the right reaction? *giggle* Anyway, I can't wait to see the next update. Sakai, your talent knows no bounds.