Reviews for Life in Death
bornfreeeee chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
aww so sweet
Releina Artemis Rockefeller chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Hmmn... I'm a Christian, so I know since when did our faith started, and it started way, way back before Alchemy was famous. The faith was being opressed at the Age of Alchemy (which was shown in the last episode of FMA) and so the faith was kept secret. However, I still can't really imagine Riza believing that there's this heaven after she died. Oh well, rumors must be getting her.

Never mind that, I think this was a good drabble... and you did say it was your first fic (although I know you made lots already... hehe, I checked your profile ;o) so I think it was pretty good.

Keep it up! _

::Releina Artemis::
kisumi chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
I thought that in the FMA world christianism was this really, REALLY old religion that nobody knew anymore... huh nevermind. This story is good, though I think Riza is a little OOC... with the whole "meet me in heaven" thing, I just don't picture her saying that... but I've only seen like 25 FMA episodes... so I guess I can't really criticize you, huh? Yeah.. well this was a very nice fic, I liked it a lot! Hope you continue writing in FMA. See you around!