Reviews for Season of Courtship
Hina Hime Chan chapter 1 . 1/11
"Miss Eliza had chosen to marry Mr Darcy because he was the only man who could actually understand above half of what she said." I think you perfectly summarized their relationship in this one sentence.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/14/2016
Beautiful. .
Dimac99 chapter 13 . 4/3/2015
Simply wonderful, and great characterisation. The... marital advice talks were hilariously excruciating, I only wish we'd seen Darcy and Mr Gardner's because I'm sure it was worse! I can only assume theirs was a bit more useful and practical since the newlyweds seemed to manage the wedding night all right. I liked meeting the Fitzwilliams, although I had to Google Lady Susan to work out the xover as I'd never heard of it before. Some of the family stuff was a little confusing without that prior knowledge, but it wasn't off putting. Fantastic fic I'm already looking forward to rereading, esp as it was so refreshing - entirely different to all the retellings, reimaginings and AU's that abound in this fandom, wonderful as they are.
EngLitLover chapter 13 . 4/1/2015
Loved your story. Always wanted to read about how E/D got along after their engagement.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/26/2014
I just love it, it is truely wonderful :)
Elise chapter 13 . 11/7/2014
I so appreciate that you wrote this story in the true nature of the time period. I have read so many others that do not do so, and they aren't as satisfying. Thank you.
Isa-Mikado chapter 13 . 10/29/2014
This is awesome. I know it's been years but I hope you know some people like me still stumble on glorious stories like yours !
4leafclover0120 chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
Poor Jane!
4leafclover0120 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Love the kissing!
FinnMac chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
I think I need to re-read Lady Susan; it was quite a long time ago.

Thank you for sharing your story.
FinnMac chapter 12 . 3/12/2014