Reviews for Season of Courtship
Kartos chapter 1 . 2/1
Loved this, super wish it had been extended a few more chapters.
Kartos chapter 10 . 1/30
lol love this chapter, and love how she handles it! "I am not afraid..."
Motherof8 chapter 13 . 10/19/2017
I enjoyed your story. I wish it were longer. Thank you
Motherof8 chapter 11 . 10/19/2017
That sounds ominous
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
I enjoyed the chapter. Thanks
Hina Hime Chan chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
"Miss Eliza had chosen to marry Mr Darcy because he was the only man who could actually understand above half of what she said." I think you perfectly summarized their relationship in this one sentence.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/14/2016
Beautiful. .
Dimac99 chapter 13 . 4/3/2015
Simply wonderful, and great characterisation. The... marital advice talks were hilariously excruciating, I only wish we'd seen Darcy and Mr Gardner's because I'm sure it was worse! I can only assume theirs was a bit more useful and practical since the newlyweds seemed to manage the wedding night all right. I liked meeting the Fitzwilliams, although I had to Google Lady Susan to work out the xover as I'd never heard of it before. Some of the family stuff was a little confusing without that prior knowledge, but it wasn't off putting. Fantastic fic I'm already looking forward to rereading, esp as it was so refreshing - entirely different to all the retellings, reimaginings and AU's that abound in this fandom, wonderful as they are.
EngLitLover chapter 13 . 4/1/2015
Loved your story. Always wanted to read about how E/D got along after their engagement.