Reviews for Season of Courtship
Dimac99 chapter 13 . 4/3
Simply wonderful, and great characterisation. The... marital advice talks were hilariously excruciating, I only wish we'd seen Darcy and Mr Gardner's because I'm sure it was worse! I can only assume theirs was a bit more useful and practical since the newlyweds seemed to manage the wedding night all right. I liked meeting the Fitzwilliams, although I had to Google Lady Susan to work out the xover as I'd never heard of it before. Some of the family stuff was a little confusing without that prior knowledge, but it wasn't off putting. Fantastic fic I'm already looking forward to rereading, esp as it was so refreshing - entirely different to all the retellings, reimaginings and AU's that abound in this fandom, wonderful as they are.
EngLitLover chapter 13 . 4/1
Loved your story. Always wanted to read about how E/D got along after their engagement.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/26/2014
I just love it, it is truely wonderful :)
Elise chapter 13 . 11/7/2014
I so appreciate that you wrote this story in the true nature of the time period. I have read so many others that do not do so, and they aren't as satisfying. Thank you.
Isa-Mikado chapter 13 . 10/29/2014
This is awesome. I know it's been years but I hope you know some people like me still stumble on glorious stories like yours !
4leafclover0120 chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
Poor Jane!
4leafclover0120 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Love the kissing!
FinnMac chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
I think I need to re-read Lady Susan; it was quite a long time ago.

Thank you for sharing your story.
FinnMac chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
Good idea Elizabeth.
FinnMac chapter 11 . 3/12/2014
FinnMac chapter 10 . 3/12/2014
The only advice my grandmother gave my mother was that "it" was just something she'd have to put up with. Sad, huh? Luckily for my father, she apparently put up with it well. I am the eldest of seven, and we have all wished at one time or another that they would show a little decorum!
FinnMac chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
I wonder what Darcy was so happy about. These extra relatives are a bit confusing.