Reviews for Even Chances
reader chapter 29 . 12/15/2012
Bolded parts hit good, and I really like your storytelling.
Anon chapter 10 . 10/24/2012
I love the epilogue bit at the end, and I would love to see it expanded into an actual fic, but I don't see the connection between it and the vignette above it. I originally thought it was the same, but some facts don't match up between the two. Both are really great though. As I said, I would love to see the second one expanded into an actual fic because I love how you played with the timeline and how everything is similar, but at the same time different.
OhtarIstar666 chapter 29 . 2/10/2012
This entire thing was wonderful. I love the last line. Dickie the Dick!
This is getting old chapter 19 . 10/15/2011
Hahahahaha... This one is my favorite as of yet!
JustNobody chapter 29 . 3/6/2011
Oh, man. This fic is so depressing how cheery it is. I mean, for the most part things turn out so well. Why can't things actually work like that in the DCU? Why can't people be as happy, why can't things work out as well as they mostly do here?

...nice writing, by the way.
Riana1 chapter 29 . 8/11/2010
I adore all the ways you let Jason live, learn, and love. He was never a bad kid, just passionate and fervently faithful to his feelings even if they were invested in unworthy people sometimes.

Superman as always is awesome.
Riana1 chapter 23 . 8/11/2010
I love how Jason flirts and feels out his way to being a team leader.

I love him.
anon chapter 20 . 5/26/2009
Hey look the thing about parents some are great some are terrible and most are somewhere in between

Didn't Arthur join the Suicide Squad to seek redemption and make Stephanie proud of him
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 28 . 5/5/2008
Hard to believe that I hadn't reviewed this earlier. As usual, it's a fine little drabble with just enough detail to make it interesting and with just enough pacing to keep it short and sweet. Personally, I've never really been much for keeping things short and sweet so I have to give you credit for being successful with it. The only real nitpick I have with the story is that I would have liked to see another character's perspective on Stephanie's transformation although, admittedly, that's obviously not what you were shooting for.
Riana1 chapter 28 . 4/17/2008
I adore how you twist the paths they take and still end up rooftop high.
steelelf chapter 28 . 3/12/2008
that's really... really beautiful!
Tracey Claybon chapter 28 . 3/11/2008
I especially like this chapter - it would have made a better ending for Stephanie than the one they gave her in the comics.

Riana1 chapter 27 . 1/17/2008
Lil' Jay always breaks and warms my heart.
Riana1 chapter 26 . 1/17/2008
Sincerely lovely.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 27 . 1/17/2008
Aww, Jay saved Dick's parents.

52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »