Reviews for Even Chances
Protector of Canon2 chapter 26 . 1/15/2008
Well, at least SOMEONE was smart enough to quit when they realized that it could get them killed...
Riana1 chapter 25 . 12/12/2007
I love Jason in the Big Brother role because he bleeds loyalty to the blood before fidelity to the mission.

He thinks with his heart before his head, not even death can change that.

If he had been around Steph might still be alive.
Riana1 chapter 24 . 12/6/2007
A brilliant move. Steph would fit right in with the girls and Bruce seriously needs to learn that these kids are not going away. The choice isn't whether or not to train them, but whether or not, he can afford not to.
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 22 . 11/27/2007
Very well thought out explanation of why Tim should be Robin. Of course, I also had to eliminate all of Identity Crisis if I didn't want to be choked out by the irony behind Jack's death but it was good to see Stephanie portrayed well. Thought you came down a little hard on Mr. Drake but the man did need a stern talking to. Good chapter.
Riana1 chapter 18 . 11/16/2007
Steph and baby is so neat. I love her making different choices and trying to carve out a family for herself.
Riana1 chapter 17 . 11/16/2007
The Batclan really is the Brady Bunch on acid isn't it.
Riana1 chapter 16 . 11/16/2007
I have seen Cass as a slayer a 100 times but Steph fits so much better. Girl has the snark down pat.
Riana1 chapter 15 . 11/16/2007
Yeah!

Bruce finally gets a clue and Tells His Kids That He Loves Them.

Seriously so much could be avoided if the Batclan just hugged every once and a while.
Riana1 chapter 14 . 11/16/2007
They need to have mixers at the JLA.
Riana1 chapter 13 . 11/16/2007
Wow, you make me love Jay that much harder.
Riana1 chapter 12 . 11/16/2007
This was sweet it was painful. Maybe having the first daughter instead of the second son would have been better for Bruce.

Less need for comparison.
Riana1 chapter 11 . 11/16/2007
Thank god for the Kents no matter the 'verse it is.
Riana1 chapter 10 . 11/16/2007
Steph was wasted on Bruce- this proves it. She needs a kickass mentor like Dinah, Babs, Selina, or Helena.
Riana1 chapter 9 . 11/16/2007
This is bloody brilliant. This needs to be canon like now.
Riana1 chapter 8 . 11/16/2007
I dream of this team-up. Dinah would be such an awesome mentor, both she and Ollie (DCAnimated) actually act human and interact with their trainees.
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »