Reviews for Where the Detours Take Us
Laura chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
Enjoyed reading this far... frustrating though to come across another unfinished story line. A bit of a cruel tease if you will.
Rat chapter 6 . 6/10/2008
This looks really interesting, I hope you don't abandon it. If it ever gets completed I'm sure Im going to love it!
twinchaosblade chapter 6 . 2/4/2008
*gasp* Are you crazy to leave this marvellous fic hanging like that? This was such an interesting and extremely suspenseful read, not to mention that your characterizations were terrific and the story well written. You really did a fine job building up the tension and telling the story from both Sammy and Dean's perspective. Sam pretending to be crazy and then getting manhandled once having entered the asylum was a fantastic idea, and your descriptions of the action and the boys feelings were fantastically executed. I'd so love for you to finish this gem and let us poor suckers know what kind of therapy Dr Anderson had in mind or how he intended on getting out of that mess, probably with the help of his big brother. Plus, I'm guessing here that you didn't mention the other wing for purposes of being thorough with your description but because you were foreshadowing that Sammy would propably come into touch with that side of the facility.

Please do us a HUGE favour and finish this fic! *begs on knees*
Nyiestra chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
I'd love if you'd update this. It's very interesting and I'd like to see what effects Sam's "therapy" has on him
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Wish you had finished this story. Now I am left hanging on a thread. Finish it... it is very good reading!
AquarianNightSky chapter 6 . 3/9/2007
Gah! What's gonna happen in the "therapy session"? This is good so far. What's gonna happen next? I can't wait for the next chapter!

Toodles!

Sky
leanne chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Just stumbled upon your "Damaged" story and liked it enough try out another of your stories. Obviously you are what I see is call a "sammy girl". However, I find that in this story premise Sam is such a selfish, self centered JERK for making such a unilateral decision to take this on that he really deserves what he gets and I couldn't care less what kind of Sam hurt!angst!you put him through. Frankly, he deserves it. I know Sam is kinda of a dick in cannon, but wow. Dean should just let him rot or die or whatever. He got himself in this mess, let him get himself out. I see you are not updating anymore, so it's a good thing I'm not into this story :)

But, hey, you got their 'voices' right. Your writing style flows well and you tell a good (if annoying to me) story.
Intex chapter 6 . 3/5/2007
Oh no, Sam! They're going to do something freaky to him. I just know it! Sort of like at the Rosevelt Asylum accept different. If that made any sense to you whatsoever.
Intex chapter 5 . 3/5/2007
I thought your story was complete, that's why I said how are you going to finish it so fast last review. I'm not having a bright day today. Great chapter.
Intex chapter 4 . 3/5/2007
No, Sammy. Poor him. How are you going to end this so quickly?
Intex chapter 3 . 3/5/2007
It's the doctor! Unless that's what you want me to think...? Great chapter.
Intex chapter 2 . 3/5/2007
Poor Sammy!
Intex chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Lol! Sam's in a mental institute! Hehe.
Dawn Vesper chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
love it!

thanks

VESPER
catchme21 chapter 6 . 2/5/2007
*gasp*

Do you have any more written?

Or are you leaving it there?

Cuz I tell you what...this is one of those stories that have to be finished! :)