Reviews for Heat Wave
Love it
Quinn chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
hot damn I bet Aqualad's cum taste like salt water
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Wonderful. Wonderful story. But I think you mis-rated this. I didn't see anything that could be considered an M. Unless you sneaked in a sex scene that I somehow missed.
OptimusPrimeAddict chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Loved it! Spaqua forever!
Speedy601 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
That was so funny! Being locked up with Aqualad or Speedy would make me go nuts or make me very, very happy.
FlamingCows13 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
HEHEHE! I burst out laughing every time I read this (which is like 5 times XD) Who knew Bee was a Spaqua fan girl? :D
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Hahhaha love it!
Juk-writes-4-u chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I'm re-reading this for the thousandth time, and it's REALLY freaking good. You're an amazing writer, and manage to create a feeling that what's happening is real. I know this is old... but please add more? Please?
alexlyoko13 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Love it! SpeedyxAqualad rulz! Great work!
Hyfy chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I like this a lot :D (even if you kind of wonder what would happen if a Titan got stuck in their room in a crisis, huh) Speedy and Aqualad are great as usual, though maybe Bee's reaction was a little cliched. A late night was definitely worth reading this :D
SciFiSlashFreak chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Wow...just wow is all I have to say. One of the best storys and wrting styles I have read in a while period...just wow.
Alicefreak chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I really like this story it was a uniquie idea! XD
KHFFotaku chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
That was really good! I loved how it all just built up gradually. However, I must say, the end certainly could have been more detailed. But yeah it was really good great job!
coffee.apples.cookie.eater chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
hahah "because I like hot guys" xD

*-* I loved it! soo complete! soo perfect!...

aww the mighty sexual tension

really god job ;D

just one thing, at the begging, when roy wanted to wake up Aqualad, he was going to say "Garth" but supposedly he doesn't know his name till later, right? o.O

oh well, that. Thanks for this! I really enjoyed it, bye!
alien sex kitten chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Hahaha. That was the greatest. I loved it soo much, I don't even think you know. Well, I mean you probably do now because I just told you, but whatever! It was made of awesomesauce. g'job! (: