Reviews for Flattery
Akuro chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
can i say, beautiful! i love that you didnt go any farther! it was perfect and so cute!
RaaiSesshyFan chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Very nicely written. However, this is not smut. You said there will be graphic sex, which is exactly that, but I see none here. Then again, you may know that now.
tfobmv18 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I like it. Keep up the good work.
Goddess of Dark chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
lol lovely fic

im "lol"ing because of the first a/n, when i was 13 i found this fic and it said LEMON

and i was all

i wonder what a lemon is!

hahahaha /sigh

can go long in the fanfiction world without having your mind tainted!
blueravenchick chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Not the kind of smut I wanted but a good story none the less!
ayehoneyx chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
aww. no smut. LOL.

good story anyways.
UGAgirl chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
good story, you did a good job on it.
Sheridan chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I think it's awesome how you only went so far with the whole you-know-what scene.

God would definitely be proud of the fact that you remained within the bounds of holiness, so to speak. ]
wolfiegirl93 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I LOVED THIS KYAH PRINCE ZUKOO I LUV U! HAHAHA

U ROCK MAN
IIO chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
my first Zutara fanfic I've read and quite possibly the best yet.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I liked this. I can understand having a hard time writing romance. I hope you do do a sequel. I would like to read one.
rutger5000 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Thank you for reminding me that it's morally wrong to read this actually. Though the bible never said you weren't allowed to wander your mind in these areas I don't believe it's gods will to read things like this. Of course he/she/it (wathever you wan't to call God) could have given us less hormones. Yea that would made it lots easier. But without your warning I would have fully read this and now feel kind of feel like a perv for reading it. So thanks for warning.

P.S. Do you really feel that you need mercy for your soul for writting this, or was that a joke. I think God would forgive things like that no problem.

P.S.S. this might be a wierd review, I didn't really though about it. sorry if it's in anyway annoying.
df chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
i like the flattery thing
flower213 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007