Reviews for Flattery
df chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
i like the flattery thing
flower213 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
THat was so good!
Free Fallin Cutie680 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
cute
uffda1nat chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
loved it keep writing!
Missa of the midnight sun chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Oh my goodness, this is so good, and I don't think that it's smut. But then, I'm not much of a judge, I read romance novels for goodness sake. I think that you should continue this and make it into a storie, and make it go along with Blue eyes and Gold eyes.

Also, I noticed that there were some parts that you deviated form the writing style that you started out with. You might want to fix that. Otherwise, this is a rather good stpry, even if you call it smut. Like I said, I don't think that it is. If people raz you about it, then just change the rating for it if it already isn't M.

I think that you should definitly continue this, but if you don't want to, then do you mind if I boorow the idea from you and make my own story? If you don't want me to, then just tell me, alright?

sincerely,

Missa of the Midnight Sun.
ZutaraianAlways chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
me likey, good job! lol, that dirty momo.
Queen of the Mary Sue chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
lol. koolness...
IpQ chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
that was good!
VulcranDune chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Aww, Jakia, I feel your pain when it comes to writing smut. I can write it but for the life of me I prefer romance pure unaltered fluff as it were. I think you did a fantastic job for first time smut.

-Vulcran-
Angelborn chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
THAT"S IT? I've read way more smuttieness than that.
RavenHeart777 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
i love it! its adorable in an UNSPEAKABLY sexy way! great job!
who chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
me like. and especially YOUR modesty. well done. da who? gives 4 and a half stars! :)
teh queen of randomness chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
ME LIKE IT!
B chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
all smut doesnt have 2 b extremely graphic
Rogue Rikku chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
This was a cute story, although you could have been safe with a Teen rating.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »