Reviews for Flattery
rutger5000 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Thank you for reminding me that it's morally wrong to read this actually. Though the bible never said you weren't allowed to wander your mind in these areas I don't believe it's gods will to read things like this. Of course he/she/it (wathever you wan't to call God) could have given us less hormones. Yea that would made it lots easier. But without your warning I would have fully read this and now feel kind of feel like a perv for reading it. So thanks for warning.

P.S. Do you really feel that you need mercy for your soul for writting this, or was that a joke. I think God would forgive things like that no problem.

P.S.S. this might be a wierd review, I didn't really though about it. sorry if it's in anyway annoying.
df chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
i like the flattery thing
flower213 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
THat was so good!
Free Fallin Cutie680 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
uffda1nat chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
loved it keep writing!
Missa of the midnight sun chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Oh my goodness, this is so good, and I don't think that it's smut. But then, I'm not much of a judge, I read romance novels for goodness sake. I think that you should continue this and make it into a storie, and make it go along with Blue eyes and Gold eyes.

Also, I noticed that there were some parts that you deviated form the writing style that you started out with. You might want to fix that. Otherwise, this is a rather good stpry, even if you call it smut. Like I said, I don't think that it is. If people raz you about it, then just change the rating for it if it already isn't M.

I think that you should definitly continue this, but if you don't want to, then do you mind if I boorow the idea from you and make my own story? If you don't want me to, then just tell me, alright?

Missa of the Midnight Sun.
ZutaraianAlways chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
me likey, good job! lol, that dirty momo.
Queen of the Mary Sue chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
lol. koolness...
IpQ chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
that was good!
VulcranDune chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Aww, Jakia, I feel your pain when it comes to writing smut. I can write it but for the life of me I prefer romance pure unaltered fluff as it were. I think you did a fantastic job for first time smut.

Angelborn chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
THAT"S IT? I've read way more smuttieness than that.
RavenHeart777 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
i love it! its adorable in an UNSPEAKABLY sexy way! great job!
who chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
me like. and especially YOUR modesty. well done. da who? gives 4 and a half stars! :)
teh queen of randomness chapter 1 . 1/26/2007