Reviews for Flattery
BlackWolf180 chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
I was hoping for a little action, LOL, but to be serious it was really good. I hope i have time to read a sequel, *wink*, but this was . . . . .ok
twilight-tora chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
i realy like your story! to me anyway, it was more like diet smut. ;D but i realy like it. i like the dialog. i was totaly cracing up when you said sokka was a prude. i cant whate untill you right the next chapter.

midnight-kelpe
latafmodginkianp37 chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Well, is there a sequel or is this a oneshot thing...? Well take your time writing other stories on them.
Storybender chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Omigosh...nude bending and Momo stealing Katara's clothes! I love it! I still feel like I'm corrupting an innocent, though. Ah, well, I can just blame it on you for being such an excellent writer and sounding so intelligent and ultra-mature on the LJ boards. I consider it an honor to share the blame for this story with Rashaka. _ Thanks, Jakia!
Kungpow333 chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
I really like this. Kept it to our imagination on what happened. Great job!
Chu-mon chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Awsomeness! It was sweet, even though I'm not the biggist Zutara fan, It was really good. -
calla123 chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
hell! for a first, it rocks! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Renuki chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
..BLUE SPIRIT! :P

The first fight was cool!

I like it! :P Smut, yay! _

*Smiles at the end*

I think you did a good job! _
wilderness-writer chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Hey, great job, girl! I know what a challenge it can be to keep the sensuality and the purity balanced to honor Godly principles and convictions, and you've done it well! Sometimes, it's better to leave things to the imagination... *grin* Thanks for an awesome one-shot.
kayko15 chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I liked this one. I really did.

Zuko: Very good. I was really in character. And so was Katara.

Me: Yup. I enjoyed it. Great job. Later. K15