Reviews for The Best Birthday Present
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 7 . 10/16
Are you ever planning on updating this? It's been nearly ten years, so probably not. Why should I even hope.
I understand how it is. Your life is probably very different than it was ten years ago.
Sigh.
Jackson Cipher Overland Frost chapter 7 . 8/31
Please finish the story
nana chapter 4 . 7/20
why are u making Snape the bad guy?!
I'm a little confused by this story. The summary and title suggest that there would be a lot of focus on Harry interacting with his parents and there actually being some semblance of a good thing out of all of this, but in reality it's turned out with Harry's parents apathetic at best. if that's what you want to go for, that's fine. Just make a more fitting title and summary because it's otherwise misleading. This story is very upsetting in some ways. Harry who, all his life wished for his parents, finally meets them and they treat him rather poorly. That's just sad. He was given more attention by the Dursleys.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 4 . 5/29
Why is Super!Harry so dang common? It ruins so many otherwise good stories! I appreciate what you were going for with Harry being far more competent that the Order expected an 18-year-old to be, but that doesn't mean you have to make him the most competent wizard in the world at combat! And you had his parents dueling 12 Death Eaters? That's just absurd!
godess bubbles chapter 7 . 4/24
Oh no...I found this chapter a little hard to follow... So why couldn't Harry go back to the other world?Update soon!
I honestly liked the 1st ending better because I don't like Drunk!Harry good fix give it ️️️️ Four stars
RayAnnXXOO chapter 7 . 11/24/2015
I really hope you continue this
PercyPeetaPotter chapter 2 . 9/25/2015
This story is amazing!Altough there are a few logic is not an amigaus and Ravencla's earring was not a horcourx,her diadem Im vey confused about the last bit of the first chapter,after Harry killed Voldmort and Ginny was talking to him.I hope this didnt come across as rude,as that was not my your fic!
Tarix chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
Great story, such a pity it will be never finished. And ending with such cliffhanger.
strawberryshortcake16 chapter 7 . 2/18/2015
omfg write more now
strawberryshortcake16 chapter 5 . 2/18/2015
uh huh this my shit all the girls go huh like this cuz i aint no hollaback girl
DQ chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Quick question: How can Voldemort go deathly pale? His skin is already chalk white.
freeasthebirds chapter 7 . 1/11/2015
This was a really good story. Unfortunately, this chapter just wasn't as good as the others, what with the sudden rift that formed between Harry and the Potters and Blacks. Narcissa and Rodolphus was also out of character. And I didn't really like the thought of Harry drinking that much firewhiskey, but never mind...I really enjoyed the first few chapters, so I hope you would be able to update in the future and write up to the same standard.
m chapter 4 . 1/5/2015
Harry is depicted well... Very well written!