Reviews for The Best Birthday Present
The duelling scene sucks to be honest.
Zoe's Anaklusmos chapter 3 . 7/15
Not a fan of this story in the regard that it's all over the place and too "perfect". Harry has everything, everyone has lived, doesn't flow very well and isn't very interesting. Also the snake scene with Harry' siblings was a little freaky, I don't know if you wrote it this way on purpose, but the entire scene sounded like he was having his sister stroke his... Thingy... I know you probably won't see this because the story was updated over ten ears ago, but I thought I should put in my input.
Christine Danielle967 chapter 7 . 5/12
Okay...I got tricked on the the end thing...I find the interaction between narcissa and rodolphus funny and last but not the least...wha? The burrow?
It's Xenophilius ;)
LizAndPattyThompson chapter 7 . 1/22
Okay, now where did you put that update? I've been looking all over for it, but had no luck. Perhaps you could tell me where the update is? I'm sure many people have been looking for it, so if you could, find that update please?
gleefan2009 chapter 7 . 12/16/2016
love it please write more
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 7 . 10/16/2016
Are you ever planning on updating this? It's been nearly ten years, so probably not. Why should I even hope.
I understand how it is. Your life is probably very different than it was ten years ago.
Sigh.
It's ya grill chapter 7 . 8/31/2016
Please finish the story
nana chapter 4 . 7/20/2016
why are u making Snape the bad guy?!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/5/2016
I'm a little confused by this story. The summary and title suggest that there would be a lot of focus on Harry interacting with his parents and there actually being some semblance of a good thing out of all of this, but in reality it's turned out with Harry's parents apathetic at best. if that's what you want to go for, that's fine. Just make a more fitting title and summary because it's otherwise misleading. This story is very upsetting in some ways. Harry who, all his life wished for his parents, finally meets them and they treat him rather poorly. That's just sad. He was given more attention by the Dursleys.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 4 . 5/29/2016
Why is Super!Harry so dang common? It ruins so many otherwise good stories! I appreciate what you were going for with Harry being far more competent that the Order expected an 18-year-old to be, but that doesn't mean you have to make him the most competent wizard in the world at combat! And you had his parents dueling 12 Death Eaters? That's just absurd!
godess bubbles chapter 7 . 4/24/2016
Oh no...I found this chapter a little hard to follow... So why couldn't Harry go back to the other world?Update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/17/2016
I honestly liked the 1st ending better because I don't like Drunk!Harry good fix give it ️️️️ Four stars
RayAnnXXOO chapter 7 . 11/24/2015
I really hope you continue this
PercyPeetaPotter chapter 2 . 9/25/2015
This story is amazing!Altough there are a few logic is not an amigaus and Ravencla's earring was not a horcourx,her diadem Im vey confused about the last bit of the first chapter,after Harry killed Voldmort and Ginny was talking to him.I hope this didnt come across as rude,as that was not my your fic!