Reviews for The Best Birthday Present
I honestly liked the 1st ending better because I don't like Drunk!Harry good fix give it ️️️️ Four stars
RayAnnXXOO chapter 7 . 11/24/2015
I really hope you continue this
PercyPeetaPotter chapter 2 . 9/25/2015
This story is amazing!Altough there are a few logic is not an amigaus and Ravencla's earring was not a horcourx,her diadem Im vey confused about the last bit of the first chapter,after Harry killed Voldmort and Ginny was talking to him.I hope this didnt come across as rude,as that was not my your fic!
Tarix chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
Great story, such a pity it will be never finished. And ending with such cliffhanger.
strawberryshortcake16 chapter 7 . 2/18/2015
omfg write more now
strawberryshortcake16 chapter 5 . 2/18/2015
uh huh this my shit all the girls go huh like this cuz i aint no hollaback girl
DQ chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Quick question: How can Voldemort go deathly pale? His skin is already chalk white.
Free as the Birds chapter 7 . 1/11/2015
This was a really good story. Unfortunately, this chapter just wasn't as good as the others, what with the sudden rift that formed between Harry and the Potters and Blacks. Narcissa and Rodolphus was also out of character. And I didn't really like the thought of Harry drinking that much firewhiskey, but never mind...I really enjoyed the first few chapters, so I hope you would be able to update in the future and write up to the same standard.
m chapter 4 . 1/5/2015
Harry is depicted well... Very well written!
sfjoellen chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
great fight scene..
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
The mention of- and dialog with Ginny seemed odd to me, but I'll withhold my final impression for now. :)
Theblackbook chapter 4 . 8/14/2013