Reviews for The Dancing Knife
kase519 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
CheyRain chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This was very much bitter sweet. I like it. He wasn't very coherent but that makes sense. It's a really good story.
ZeoRegrediens chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Again, wonderfully written. I keep wishing your stories were longer but I think you know exactly when to stop. Dragging good stories out wrecks them so often.
exaigon chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Sooooooooo gooooood! I love the way you capture his thoughts in this story too. Dancing knives are very bad...
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I think it's a little fast, this story is beautiful it would have deserve more chapters...
XxHushHushxX chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
an amazing fic, i love the ending:

the knife lays still

during it you ask if anyone has ever felt the need to cut and we have all been there, not necessarily cutting but thinking about it.

it grabbed me from beginning to end. i really enjoyed it
house3er4ev chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
fascinating story.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Excellent! Really insightful.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
that was...morbidly beautiful.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Loopy Looney Charny chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
YAY...THE KNIFE STOPPED DANCING! stupid knife! anywayz...dis was a realy good story! u did a brilliant job! _
DrunkYouthProdigiesAssociation chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This is such a cute fic! I like it!
Seduced by Sanguine chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
This story meant something to me. In it you ask the readers if, when, they've felt the need to cut like Harry does. The need to end it all.

I must admit I've been there many times. I refuse to end my own life because, like Harry, I have responsibilities to people. That said I have cut. Sometimes the mark is needed to invoke a feeling other than the ones that cloud the world I'm in.

A thought provoking fic. Don't give up on you're writing!
charlie-becks chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
aw that was really good im not jokin u can actually understand what their talkin about an that doesn't always happen in these fics :D ur a great writer an i hope u hav more like it :D
Mach 15 for 11 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
It twirls and it dances

It entrances my eyes

It spouts no romances

And it tells me no lies

It only tells truth

It tells me just fact

It leaves there some proof

And knows not of tact

It will tell me off

But let me cry

It won’t ever scoff

But will watch me die…

Quite simply, this is amazing. Even though the very sudden forming of a relationship between Harry and Draco was rather sudden, it only adds to the majestic quality of your writing, in my opinion. And yes, that was a compliment.

- Alya