Reviews for The Dancing Knife
insanelycrazy100 chapter 1 . 3/12
i loved the metaphor of the dancing knife. it was so clever to have the dancing knife to mean harry was tempted to hurt and kill himself and the still knife meant harry's thoughts were stable. This was a very good story.
Nightshade09 chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
AMAZING. JUST. PERFECT. WOW.
kase519 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Beautiful
CheyRain chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This was very much bitter sweet. I like it. He wasn't very coherent but that makes sense. It's a really good story.
ZeoRegrediens chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Again, wonderfully written. I keep wishing your stories were longer but I think you know exactly when to stop. Dragging good stories out wrecks them so often.
exaigon chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Sooooooooo gooooood! I love the way you capture his thoughts in this story too. Dancing knives are very bad...
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I think it's a little fast, this story is beautiful it would have deserve more chapters...
XxHushHushxX chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
an amazing fic, i love the ending:

the knife lays still

during it you ask if anyone has ever felt the need to cut and we have all been there, not necessarily cutting but thinking about it.

it grabbed me from beginning to end. i really enjoyed it
house3er4ev chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
that was...morbidly beautiful.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
cool
Loopy Looney Charny chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
YAY...THE KNIFE STOPPED DANCING! stupid knife! anywayz...dis was a realy good story! u did a brilliant job! _
DrunkYouthProdigiesAssociation chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This is such a cute fic! I like it!
Seduced by Sanguine chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
This story meant something to me. In it you ask the readers if, when, they've felt the need to cut like Harry does. The need to end it all.

I must admit I've been there many times. I refuse to end my own life because, like Harry, I have responsibilities to people. That said I have cut. Sometimes the mark is needed to invoke a feeling other than the ones that cloud the world I'm in.

A thought provoking fic. Don't give up on you're writing!