Reviews for Times in 10 Lives Apartment: The Remake
Kain Everguard chapter 22 . 12/17/2009
Nice story, but I remember somewhere reading the same story with different characters. I think it was about some kid with potato-like head. Did you copy the script?
EM98 chapter 22 . 8/17/2009
that story is awsome
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 11 . 1/26/2007
XP Mr. Binko is, without a doubt the funniest OC in Times in the 10 Lives Apartment. Seriously, what could be funnier than my favorite sentence in the whole chapter! XP

'“So Mr. Binko, is it true that in Monstry, sticking your finger into another person’s nostrils means kissing?” asks CF as he sticks his finger into Marth’s nostrils.

“Why are you doing that to a man? It is disgusting! A man kissing man?” says Mr. Binko.'

PURE Genious. I'm glad that you're on my favorite authors list. Sorry if it took me a bit to come around, but great job on doing this hilarious chapter!
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 10 . 1/26/2007
Boss the builder? Youmean somewhat like BOB THE BUILDER? AH! (runs around in circles)

(and dies)

Um, no I didn't die.

Marth: Yes you did.

Oh. (dies again...andsteals Reed's science books)

Reed: :(

Reed: ...I hate you. (leaves)
oh my god the regret I have chapter 22 . 1/23/2007
Nintendogeek01 chapter 22 . 1/20/2007
And now for my final thoughts on the story.

In the chapters towards the middle of the story things were running a bit dry.

But the early chapters and the later chapters compensated since the early chapters had funny introductions and the later chapter's humor became more apparent.

And the Mufus scenarios in the last few chapters were the comedic highlight of the story, that particular one had my laughing my head off.

Overall rating: 7.5/10, although not always going along with my preference in humor, it was still hilarious, especially toward the end of it.
Nintendogeek01 chapter 21 . 1/19/2007
Wah ha ha ha ha! I LOVE EXPLOSIONS! The spoon weilding was funny as well. Yes this chapter was the comedic highlight of the whole story. Excellent job. (Continues laughing.)
Nintendogeek01 chapter 20 . 1/18/2007
This chapter is living proff that there is humor in repetition, wah ha ha ha ha ha ha! That chapter was pretty funny and suspenseful. I'm looking forward to the next.
Nintendogeek01 chapter 19 . 1/17/2007
Oh man, what you must think of me. Sorry for not reviewing sooner, but I had exams today and I had to prepare the previous night.

When you're right you're right, this really is the chapter we've been waiting for. Now we meet Mufus and yes Jack must be quite stupid lol. I enjoyed this chapter a lot, and what a cliffhanger, I can't wait.
Nintendogeek01 chapter 18 . 1/15/2007
Oh... what is the next chapter! (I know, I'll have to wait like everyone else.)

But good chapter, the initial failing, and the smashers terrible acting skills, and Bowser's little misunderstanding. It was a pretty good chapter.

P.S. Have you seen my other story yet? I hope that you'll like it if you ever feel like reading it.
Nintendogeek01 chapter 17 . 1/15/2007
Oh how humorously tragic! This really was quite funny. How they said goodbye, and how they had that wrestling match (wrestling a dragon, that would have to hurt.) and the gold medals, ha ha ha.

I loved this chapter.
Nintendogeek01 chapter 16 . 1/11/2007
That was hilarious! The movie was pointless to the point of it being funny, the titles of the movies were funny as well. (Thank you for advertising.) And the part where Samus thought she was going to get murdered. Great chapter.
Nintendogeek01 chapter 15 . 1/10/2007
I enjoyed this chapter. Made me laugh at the part where they forced alcohol down Albert's throat and when they tackled Jack at the river. Boy, I wonder if they ever will get this case solved.
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 14 . 1/6/2007
I liked the part where Luigi and Mr. Game-And-Watch got their heads bonked by the coconuts. XP

And is it just me, or are Luigi, Reed, and Mr. Game-And-Watch becoming perverts? Because I noticed that they were going nuts for all the girls, except Peach. Damn Luigi and is obsession for a flying penguin in a pirate suit.

But that's just me and my dumb ol' opinions. Great chapter, Game2002! I can't wait for the next chapter!

*looks to the left and right, then at the screen* POKER!
Nintendogeek01 chapter 14 . 1/6/2007
Man that would be a scorcher of a day. The coconuts part was funny.

And thanks, you have now scarred me for life with Susanna's description lol.

I certainly liked it. _