Reviews for 30 Kisses: Takagi and Satou
LadyTale chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
This is a great fic~ I agree with you, by the way. If I had Takagi, I would hug him too, he's just too adorable.

I've created a community titled "The Best of Takagi", and I was wondering if you'd let me add this story?
fightlikedogsfightlikecats chapter 5 . 2/12/2015
aw 3
PucePanda chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
You have no idea how long I've been looking for a proposal scene, Satou-Takagi style!
You delivered it perfectly! Not OOC at all!
PucePanda chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
Chapter 6's last line.
I love it sooooo much!
YukiPingu chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
Aww... This chapter really takes me hard to hold my tears...
*sob

By the way, you did it very well, and the other chapters too... I love it, well, this pairing is my favorite too...
1004-Angel chapter 27 . 11/20/2013
I love this, totally adorable! :DDD
Columbia chapter 27 . 11/6/2013
Always a pleasure to find a new chapter! :)
LilyWhite13 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Kawaii! I loved this chapter!
RanMouri82 chapter 27 . 10/31/2013
TP-ing the Kudou mansion needs to happen. Someone should write Aoyama-sensei and tell him to get on that. Always great to see a new entry from you!
RanMouri82 chapter 26 . 10/31/2013
This chappy was simple, sweet, and adorable. The next generation born from the couples in this series will surely give the parents early gray hairs. Good job!
ratatoeskrI chapter 27 . 10/30/2013
Such a nice idea :D
Ran would probably be against it, I guess, but Sonoko is sneaky enough to make her do it!
And the end was super cute, with these two going on with their car-date :D
So your trying to write the end of this fic in NaNoWriMo? :D That would be great, so maybe we get to see it somewhat soon in the future. It's such a worthy project, I already attended 4 times. Sadly, this year I won' have the time for it. But good luck, if you go for it ;)
Fluehatraya chapter 27 . 10/30/2013
Your writing is delightful, and I laughed quite a bit at this. Nice characterization. I'd love to see Shinichi's reaction to his house being TPed. The interactions between Takagi and Satou were especially nice.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/13/2013
why would u right this it is so sad and mean
miwataru158 chapter 26 . 3/9/2013
I love each one of these chapters! 3

Please update soon! Don't keep us waiting
busard chapter 26 . 6/5/2011