Reviews for Tinge of Jade
AzarathPrincess chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
OMG! I LOVED THIS SOOOO MUCH! SQUEE
inuyashaxkagome4ever chapter 8 . 12/8/2007
i am in love with Roy's conscience. it was the funniest thing i have read in a long, long time. you are a heck good writer btw.
Heavenly Cloud chapter 10 . 7/21/2006
Hey George,

I like fluffy stories, but the ending is a bit 2 fluffy. No offence. Loved ur story though.

It was totally awesome. Hop sequel.

Linz
Automailjunkie44 chapter 10 . 6/21/2006
Yes I did like this ending better! :D I like fluff! :D Really good fic! :D
Argenti chapter 2 . 6/20/2006
This story is fairly well done...but please, stop with the A/Ns in the middle of your plot. You've constructed this fantasy world, and every time you insert an A/N into the narrative, you're yanking the reader right out of the FMA world and back into 2006. And most people know that apples can be green as well as red and can figure out what an Alice band is from the context and don't really need to know that you love Converse shoes. You can include all that stuff in author talk at the end, if you must. Carry on.
Anicka chapter 10 . 6/16/2006
Ack! I liked both of them! This one was very nice at the ending! It was definitely my favorite part. Great job with this story! I really enjoyed it!
Cles chapter 10 . 6/16/2006
. what took you so long to update? Oh well, it was well worth the wait! Mm... fluff. Thank s for the wonderful fic and keep up the good work!
MoonStarDutchess chapter 10 . 6/16/2006
Thank you for writing this alternate ending! Great Job.
Couple of Luck chapter 9 . 5/30/2006
Oh man! this is pathetic.
Anicka chapter 9 . 5/27/2006
No, I didn't like it when Riza died, but who would when you're a major Royai fan like me? But the way you did it was nicely done! And that's cool about the orange lily and how you put that in there. I liked it.
Automailjunkie44 chapter 9 . 5/27/2006
I cant believe you killed Riza off :'(! Good job though even though you killed her! :D
Cles chapter 9 . 5/27/2006
*falls over crying* Stop belittling your talent as a writer! Even if I didn't want Riza to die, (I can just read the otther ending) this was still an amazing chapter and fic. So... good luck and post the happy ending soon!
Anicka chapter 8 . 5/23/2006
Aw that's so kawaii! Poor Roy though. He's beating himself up over it. I wonder what's wrong with Riza... Update soon!
Cles chapter 8 . 5/22/2006
If you kill this fic then I'll cry (I will) I love your writing! I want a sequal really, really bad (lots a Royai) I'll hold my breath until the next chapter! (holds breath) Ack... maybe not... Just update soon, please!
Automailjunkie44 chapter 8 . 5/22/2006
Really good fic so far! I hope you dont kill Riza off though that would just seem wrong! :D Cant wait to read more update soon! :D