Reviews for Memoirs of the Malcontent
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 14 . 11/6/2014
People are super harsh!
lycan13 chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
Trin and Shin almost had sex?... I'll be back later, I'm going into the forest to scream.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
I always wondered how they met
only-looking chapter 14 . 4/5/2014
The more I read about these two, the more I like them. Although, from this traumatic backstory, I'm surprised they have any sanity left at all (although some would say they don't). Tatsu's a lot of fun, too.

It was really interesting seeing the other characters' takes on the group in the epilogue. Ron you can sort of expect that from, since he's always a little clueless and freakout-prone. I had higher hopes for Nana Possible, but she's very believable as a cranky old bat. Her take on Trin and Shin's relationship at the end was kind of hilarious, though, seeing just how wrong she was about them.
atalanta black chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Thank you for writing this. I broke a bone in my elbow today so I don't really have anything else to do other than read so your wonderful stories have been keeping me company while my parents are away and my friends are at school. I think I'll be alternating between this and Walking the Line. Thanks again. You're one of my favorite authors, both on FF and off.
Hewhoislost chapter 14 . 3/18/2013
This actually explained a lot about your OCs and filled in a great deal of back story. I found it very helpful. Your Nana Possible is kinda an old bitty isn't she, sorta stuck in the 1920s? Its defiantly a different take on the older woman for sure.
Crazy Brit 1987 chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
this is very funny i can just picture kim & trin tag teaming shin
Guest chapter 13 . 7/17/2012
aww that was soo sweet :D Congratulations, you've made me feel all fuzzy inside :D
DarXe chapter 14 . 2/23/2012
I enjoyed reading getting the backstory like a memory. And the last chapter, having the different people giving thier POV was really cool.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 14 . 4/28/2010
Itachi's aprentice chapter 10 . 4/28/2010
Itachi's aprentice chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
Rain Addict CM chapter 14 . 6/19/2009
so i hate Nana... anyway! good story! it was nice to see more into the characters of Trin and Shin. never stop writing!
MagicalInsanity chapter 14 . 11/21/2008
*hugs fircely*

thank you, oh thank you very much!

I know that there are other books on this serie, but the fact that you left that note at the end just made my day.

I'll get started soon, you'll see plenty of my reviews, I just hope you don't get sick of me by then...

I liked each of their accounts; just how wrong some people could get their facts is what I like the best. Ron's was tiresome and bugging for the simple fact that he's all messed up. Dr. Betty's was cool, she proved to be understanding and hopeful, which is something we all must be; open-minded. Nana's was irritating since is't obviouse she wants nothing to do with Trin, not even giving her a chance. Shego's and the Tweeb's were awesome; they gave objective point of views regarding the matter and had their facts straight. I'm curiouse about something though, does Shego know that the blonde is adopted? How would she react to those news...

Dr. Ps squared: I like her version, it's sweet to know she has such a big heart. I can see why she would be Trin's hero.

His version was awesome; he revealed so much that it's outstanding the way you made it. At first I though Trin looked at him during breakfast because she expected him to hit her if she dared eat or something like that. Some scars are too heavy and cannot be easily healed. It proves they got her trust for some reason and that was because they cared.

I like Kim's account, its sort of like a breif summary from her point of view on the evil twins. The fact that she supports them adds from a 'reliable' source that they aren't such bad persons. It makes we wonder why Ron hasn't seen the light when she's constantly on their side and she's the 'good' one of the group (they are all good, just misunderstood)

It makes me laugh to think how the blind one can ask the others how blind they can be. The irony is just beautiful.

Incredible chapter, great way of getting in each of their shoes. As much as one wants to believe that James is just out in space, he can be quite a down-to-earth man. You just painted each of them in a realistic manner and for that, I respect you even more as fellow writers and admire you as an author.

*tips imaginary hat*

Until your next book,

~Sãm
MagicalInsanity chapter 13 . 11/21/2008
I loved this chap, while rest of us mortals spend most of our lives searching for our true love (can't say other half, since one could argue that Shin's Trin's other half, them being evil twins and sharing a spine and brain to certain extent) the first person who Trin confides her body to results in being her true love.

ah, I just feel jealouse about that. she's so damnable lucky...