Reviews for Beloved, Beloved, Beloved
terrier2468 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Aww.. It's so sweet and sad.. And just...y'know...perfect.. I ways figured this was kinda what was running through that head of his during this scene. Though he does tend to hold on things, so I could see him living with a lot of remorse because of this. I guess I would just be concerned that he might kinda beat himself up about it and wallow in his regrets. Hopefully not 'cause that would be a pretty miserable way to spend eternity, I think!
Thanks for writing this, it's beautiful, truly.
Yours,
Fiona
i loved it chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Like my 'name' says, I loved it. I don't think it sucked at all!

Almost made me cry.
Sophie NightFire chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Hehe! This was great! very good for around 560 words! Great capture of emotion. loved the ending! Can't wait to read more!
tippy'foots chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
that was done beautifully, be proud of this )
Martha chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
This ficlet is very good. You really portray Jesse's unselfish desire for Winnie to be happy. I like it. Good job.
Dashaaaaa chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Beautiful. I'd always wanted to know what was going on in Jesse's head at Winnie's grave. Bravo!
Ako si Elyana chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
On the contrary, dear author, its a pretty good little ficklet! I love it! Don't you think it would've been kool for her to die at the age of 104 though? Ya know the age Jesse was when they first met? I think they shoul've done that.
annabelle chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
i don't think it sucked at all, thats what would run through my head if i were jesse
IAmOnlyMe chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Aww, it wasn't bad! I actually really liked the layout of it, with the words on the headstone repeating between his thoughts. It made everything feel more... supernatural? No, that's not the word I'm looking for... umm... mysterious? Eh, you probably have no idea what I'm talking about, but don't feel bad. It happens a lot. Lol.

One thing though was the last line, I would change "be" to "remain", simply because as you have it, it's "be beloved" which is two "be"s... if that made any sense. Haha. It's probably just me, lol, but it was just something I picked up on.

Anyway, I really liked it... a lot. It was tragic, as was the movie, but also a little optimistic.

Great job. Can't wait to see more writing from you soon!

: )
Reedhare chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Aw... So sad! I love it! . *Sniff*
sara Kristina chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
That wasn't bad at all! Why do you think your stories suck? I really like them!
justamoose chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
It did not suck! It was very good- thanks for reminding me about the movie. It seems so long ago since I actually saw it... :) Good job!
missy chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
great! ...but Treegap is one word. I look forward to see more fanfics written by you!
FlurryofDancingFlames1006 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
*tear* this is really good! *sniffle* but the end made me cry when i saw it too.
Eternity's Sapphire Edawn chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Redo it? What? It've got to be crazy don't redo it. It's awesome. This is really good. I just finished up watching the movie and this is almost exactly what I had going through my head for what I thought Jesse Tuck would be thinking.