Reviews for Vicissitude
Cutegenius chapter 13 . 12/1/2014
Geez, what's Leo's problem? Donnie wouldn't be sharing a room with April if she didn't want him there. Does Casey know about the pregnancy?
Cutegenius chapter 12 . 12/1/2014
Even though one has 5 fingers, I'm really hoping there is some definite turtle features that make it obvious that the kids are not fully human.
Cutegenius chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
Where is Master Splinter?
Cutegenius chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
But, even if Bishop's DNA had to fill in some gaps, it's still just gaps, right? They still used Don's DNA, the whole point was to have a mutant turtle baby, so technically, in a biological sense, it is still mostly Donnie's, 'cuz if he is not the "father" then Bishop would have no interest in the child, since getting a mutant baby from Donnie and April had been the entire point of the experiment. Right?
Trini chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
I absolutely love this story! Please don't stop writing!:) i agree tho, so many people start a interesting stoty and stop in the middle of it...
Rubellite Game chapter 13 . 7/30/2014
Keep it Going!
AprDon chapter 13 . 7/20/2014
Hi, again! :) What about update with 3 more chapters? Or a lot of? ;) I love this story! Id really like to read more! Please? ;)
AprDon chapter 12 . 7/20/2014
I need to read the chapter 14! Please? You have to continue it! Is amazing!
AprDon chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
Great story! Very well written. I like how you describe the emotions, I can feel them as I read.
AprDon chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
I love your characterization of April and the turtles!
AprDon chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
I really hope to read more chapters! Extraordinary and different idea!
AprDon chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
I found this story a long time ago, I re-found it again and read everything you have so far. Wonderful!
AprDon chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
The suspense and now...drama! More and more exciting story!
AprDon chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
Oh! Suspense! I loved it!
Turtlefanforlife1982 chapter 13 . 6/3/2014
this is an interesting story. please update soon.