Reviews for Redemptions
Gimlifan8 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
That. Was. Beautiful! Absolutely stunning! Finally, a tasteful DxL fic...been awhile.
kylacat chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
what happened to Dante's mom?

Why did Sparda killed her?
Mandylion chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
I like this story a lot. 'Nuff said.
ShadesOfBlood chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Awe, it's so sad, but so full of lovely little fluffy bits! I hope you write a happier one at somepoint, I would gladly read it.
Vylet Lust chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
An awesome oneshot! This is great and love it lots! I had fun reading it! Well done! Add to favelist. p.k.
DevilsNeverDie chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
If you had played the game Lady does accept Dante. I dont know why if anyone played the games cannot see that. It's the reason why she had said what she said at the end of the game and fought along side him. They are truly friends and if you played the entire game you would have seen this and his demon heritage is not a problem at all.
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
I think I choose the wrong time to read this fanfic... since now I'm feeling ten time heavier than normal... and my mind hardly could archive all that, however, I did it.

Your job into getting inside Lady's mind was great, I think I understand her more now than before. The characters of DMC3 are some of the more complex characters I've ever seen. Lady is the most... a little girl, a warrior, a daugther and a lady at the same time.

Dante... I've never imagined that he could think that way... it seems like he wants to live, die and then be forever forgotten. Leaving no legacy that would be dammed as he had been. He would like to share love with Lady, but its that love for her that stop him to involve her in his life, his dammed life.

You know, let me tell you something. I once wrote an history like that, of a warrior with a cursed fate, and so he "escaped" from the woman he loved, knowing that she had feelings for him. He made her think he was dead... so she would eventually forgot him.

Not only that, that man had left his sister out of his life. Since she had lost her memory in the day both of them had been cursed with a dammed fate, he left her in a town with a family to love her, so she would never remember her ruined life, and he would carry the curse all by himself.

It's the same thing, isn't it? To live, to die, and to be forever forgotten. A dammed life that cannot be loved even by its owner, but the desire of joy is still there as long as the heart is pulling blood throug the veins...

Well... I liked this fanfic. Just one question, do you think Lady would EVER accept Dante as he is, half-human and half-demon, and see him as a friend, as the same as he? ('Cuz without that, there are no chance for a good relationship between them)

See ya, 'til next time ;)
cassandra chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
I wonder if some of your interpretation of the game will come true for example what you first thought of Trish as a machine and what she was made for and all the other stuff you wrote with Eva and Sparda. Was there any indication of Eva as a demon hunter? It would be very cool.
dantecrazy101 chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
I think that your story is true. It shows exactly what Lady would be thinking in a time like that. If you keep writing, i'll keep reading.
ulysess chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
nice take on this story. not much to say as everyones said it. :)
ChibiChiisai chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Reviews are definitely love. :D

Your story was so in tune with Dante's inner emotions. So deep and moving. Fighting to save people other than himself; attempting to break out of his father's shadow while trying to raise up to his status; shedding light to Vergil's actions...and assuming Lady's aspirations? It's a wonder how you were able to write down his muddled thoughts so clearly. I can't help but feel sorry for Dante after reading this...he has to go through so much while maintaining his own social life. It's a shame that Lady couldn't return his feelings...after all, even a half-blooded demon needs some loving every now and then too, right? It's all because of her father; he made her isolate her outward emotions toward others...

I feel like giving him a day or two off. He seems to need it more than I do. That way he can take his cans of tomato juice with him on a vacation and relax on a beach somewhere. X3
Denebola chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
The ending is poignant and so sad. Poor Dante. You've characterized his inner thoughts perfectly; just the right mix of the heroic little boy, and self-loathing demon that was DMC3 Dante's personality. And the mention of Lady sleeping with Kalina Ann in her bed tugged at my heart-strings. So sad. Well, you've depressed me, but that's definately a complement. Moving little story.
The Tyrant Hamster chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Hahaha, reviews are love are they? You see a lot of action then XD, haha. Anyway, very nice fic, really charged and tense, you could cut the air with a Helm Breaker, hehehe. Really though, this was really well done and communicated the tension and magnitude of the events unfolding in the tower, not to mention the personal strife and difficulty they were both going through. Are you thinking of doing any more off of it :D?
Veronica chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Interesting take on this. I can definitely see your use of angst here on both sides even as this presents their pov's and it switches back and forth. A human. Just like Dante's mother Eva, who was a human. How much can they do but try their very best? Fight tooth and nail until their dying breath? Just like Eva's fire. Humans are so frail but yet something to fight for according to Sparda and his boys.:)