Reviews for Heroics
Vahkhiin chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
this is how Deathly Hallows should have ended. Well done!
Cori Rain chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I like this ending.
Lady Jane Doe chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Damn you and your amazing writing! You made me teary-eyed. (Then again, I have a weakness in my heart for the HP characters.) Have I mentioned that I love you lately? Yes? Well, let me say it again.

Cheers,

Lady Jane Doe
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Aww! OMG That was so great. Bittersweet, but so lovely!
PoppedTheP chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Until about half way through, I thought this was the night before Dumbledore's funeral...but anyway...

Wonderfully well written. Very powerful. J K would be proud. You make the characters as realistic as she does. And nice dramatic action.
krumfan chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Your fic actually gave me goosebumps! I'm serious! Great story...very powerful...I enjoyed it immensely
Bardlover chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Very good fic. I especially loved the bit about Trelawney telling Lupin he was waiting for something pink. Usually her crazy predictions come true-lightning struck tower, beware of a red-headed man, etc.
bredalot chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Very well-written, an almost dreamlike state that I think captures the chaos of battle very well. I especially like the details, like "the mess of ash and silver blood that was once the Dark Lord." Is that reminiscent of unicorns on purpose?
ishandtwofourths chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
oh, how wonderful. this was a simply fab fic, so powerful... you captured the emotions so well, sort of this resignation about death coming and yet determination to meet it head on... very well done. i especially liked the line about sybil predicting remus should wait for pink, that made me grin. anyhoo, the point is, good stuff. ;)
ehcanadian chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Wow... Such a powerful story. Very well written! You captured the characters and emotions just perfectly. I'm all for Remus and Tonks, and I sincerely hope that JK includes something about their relationship in the next book! You've definetely become one of my favorite Harry Potter fanfic writers here, and I hope you write more soon!
Nyeren chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Excellent story; I liked your idea of how the characters behave on the edge of the battle very much, particularly when there was nothing else for Moody to say...Brava!
Hyrado chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
oh my god. I think i am going to cry. That was just so LOVELY and so WELL WRITTEN! And that, by the way, is my favourite poem...so there we go. This is going on my faves right...now.
moony4ever chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
A god, that was amazing! Wonderful! Touching! Brilliant!