Reviews for Playing In The Rain
Solace in the Chaos chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
"...so...so...unmanly." XD
This part seriously made the story more me; plus the really intense bit with Zoro and Luffy in the middle. :D
-SITC
Lyneel chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
lovely :) I adore the rain as well and I agree that playing with someone like this can be a moment of pure joy. Great job on this story!
Nekoi Kurona chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Cute
mockingbird13 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Another cute fic :) :) :)
Freedom Creed chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Nice. Luffy's practically radiating innocence today, eh? Heh he. 'Nyways, it's a nice story. Sad they didn't kiss, though

)': but it does make a pleasant change in the scenery, just so you know. Dancing in the rain is so much fun... Luffy had the right idea. I can picture him really well. The words you used were just right, I don't know how to explain... it's like you put just the right amount of feeling into it... it's trivial, I know, but that paragraph sticks to my mind and I can't get over it. Like I said, very nice. :D Freedom Creed
Zurelily chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Very cute and cheerful, thank you!
coffeebutt121 chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
aww that was so adorable and fluffy! *squee* zoro and luffy goodness
Clarobell chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Being evil to Zoro realy is fun! It does seem that a lot of things are against him and he does tend to have a bit of bad luck don't you think?

I loved the tickle attack and puddle fight between luffy and Zoro and of course the terrible timing of EVERYTHING in the fic. Lol, didnt see that dog knocking over the trash can coming at all!
TreeStar chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
smooth opening and ending. Zoro's horrible day was fun to read about because it was actually pretty funny. poor guy... But the pink umbrella was a great touch and Luffy was perfect as ever. I love that you have such a great grasp of those two characters. I can't seem to get either right unless it's a really short piece... and you write these long stories and keep them going strong the whole time. Nice job! I'm jealous. :)
fightingcomet chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
yay! X3

I recently played in the rain, just like Luffy...but sadly, I had no Zoro with me. ;_;

It was cute, Digi-senchou! XD
Some Girl101 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Ne? No kiss?

Your story was funny, cute, and really well writen, but you NEED to add a kiss!
Pocky of Doom chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
*dies from kawaii overload*
AKi Himene chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
HA! HA! HA! Ur story made me laugh so hard everyone in the room thinks I'm crazy now. Ah well I loved ur story but zoro and luffy need to kiss. So make another one and this time make um kiss. I want kiss! I want kiss dammit!
InuFire chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
i thought it was cute
Darkdaisy chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Nya! ur stuff is great!

oh, and your deviantarts are very good! i'm going to get an account there soon, as soon as i get the stoopid email.

yayz! artz and storiez forever are fun!

(lady-darkdaisy)uhm...ZWLLH!(_0) hahah!