Reviews for Malignant Objects
Oh my godd! Finally, after many Many fanfics, i found someone that could entertain me for more than an hour! Really thats almost imposible. I love your story, will you contine it? I would really appreciate it.(sorry for gramatical errors, english isn't my first laguage)
Raizel200296 chapter 11 . 6/26
This story is very well written.
rhizz17 chapter 11 . 12/21/2015
update please
BabblingSquirrel chapter 11 . 12/20/2015
Doesn't get any cooler than this *grins smugly at having managed to find this piece of awesomeness* Seriously though, your
style? PURE BLISS! Mark my words, you'll hear them a lot if you keep at writing - and I don't mean just fanfiction, mind. You have my respect and gratitude for sharing such a brilliant piece of your undoubtedly hard work with us. So wherever you are at
life, if you by any chance feel like making a complete stranger a favour, please, sit yourself down and WRITE :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/20/2015
I love your writing style, but I had a bit problem with the fact that you kept reusing certain words, like "incredibly"
Awesome story by the way. Once I started I couldn't stop.
Kourtney Uzu Yato chapter 8 . 11/4/2015
Pot calling the kettle black, eh Dumbles?
draco7347 chapter 11 . 10/17/2015
cant wait for new chapters
Guest chapter 10 . 10/13/2015
I apologize for my rather poorly written review aha, typing I out on my iPod I don't usually catch the mistakes that autocorrect incorrectly fixes, whoops-

\\tt/
Guest chapter 11 . 10/13/2015
I really do adore this story it's so unique and so interesting. Dark and seductive but there is just so many different things going on at the same time. It's a bit confusing really. I do like the plot though, yet at the same time random little scenes are written about seemingly insignificant things that my mind is just running around trying to figure out what the hell is going on. As well as the many original characters that I can't place. It's be different if there were just a few but there are quite a few names mentioned and it's hard to keep up I never know if they have a big role or if they're just mentioned in passing. This story is really amazing and though hectic am confusing I can't stop reading it. The plots amazing really no idea how you came up with it. This story is really complicated to me, however, it might just be my mind isn't advanced enough to understand or maybe it just really is supposed to make you confused as hell until you get the end, but no matter.

Really great story.

Advice? Maybe focus more on the plot? With so many things going on I feel like there are plots within your plot within your plot and it just confuses the hell out of me. Too many insignificant original characters as well. I see many names of new characters and I have no idea if I am supposed to remember them or not because some of them effect the plot heavily like Lady but others not so much and I can't keep up. Again just advice from a reader so you don't really have to it is your story after all. I don't even know where your going with this story so they might actually matter to the plot- in that case my thoughts are moot.

Quality : 9/10
Overall Plot : 11/10
Character development : 11/10
Execution : 8.5/10
Sexual Tension : 100/10

Kudos :

- character development / I am loving Tobias everything you've done with him and his overall personality and the development. I love his dark angry jaded seductive aura that I can practically feel through the words you've written. I am interested as well in Snape's role, he's been a frequent-infrequent character who has at this point confused me a bit but in a good way. I can't really tell whose side he's on despite the fact he has some loyalty shown to Dumbledore he also has such a complex role that I wouldn't be that surprised if he turned out on the other side, but it's still complicate and he's a complete enigma to me as I don't know what side he's on and even if it appears he's on one side it's very possible he's not. Daniel on the other hand (that is his name right?) has come off to me as a dark person period. Though that might just be because of the scenes you've written for him. So I am a bit hesitant on my feelings concerning him. While he's obviously not exactly light - at least his personality isn't - I don't know much about him so I can't come to any real conclusion but from what I see I wonder if Dumbledore is senile and blind as a bat for not seeing the obviously dark personality or if Dan comes off as a good guy to appeal to the light but the scenes you've shown us just show otherwise. Guess we shall see how that goes. Other characters I am interested in or that I think are worth mentioning are Lady who so far I don't have a clear reading on who she is. I might have been a misread but half the time I can't tell who is in control of the relationship between her and Tobias. It's interesting and I can't wait to see more of their relationship. Along with her comes lupin and sirius who so far I am finding myself liking them. That's all I have at the moment as they haven't been mentioned too much yet, or not enough for me to make a conclusion. Voldemort on the other hand is pretty complex and hasn't had too much screen time but enough that we know he will make a big impact on the story. I am looking forward to more Tobias / Voldemort interaction. I am a bit mystified by how little Voldemort seems to be aware of things. Like what went down in the dungeons with Harry I mean I know that he was continently not around but then when Tobias escaped he hasn't had a reaction yet. I feel like he would know about it if Tobias broke out of the dungeon wouldn't he? I mean the wards would have notified him or something? His reaction just seem to underdone I guess? But I still like the way things are going and I Tobias and Voldemort interaction is what I am looking forward to most. With Harry'a parents on the other hand. Eh - I don't know I don't particularly like them or the way they're letting Dumbledore walk all over them I don't like the way they handles the situation concerning the twins but hell that's probably how I am supposed to feel. I like the way you have them in the story they both seem really pathetic however as all they do is stand there and now down to Dumbledore like light version of death eaters - so that'd be living feeders right? (Budumchhh)

- details & depth / this story is also very detailed and in depth. The story is fairly well written and obviously not poorly written by a grammatically incompetent child. At the same time there might be too much detail and I often find myself focusing on the details instead of the overall plot wondering "how is this significant" and then getting distracted but that might just be my ADHD talking. Still I like the details that go into this story it's not randomly thrown together though at times it seems like that with the random side things going on. Still you obviously put a bit of work into your chapters and I like that. Your writing style seems effortless but detailed. And complicated but elegant. So kudos.

Can't wait for more.

Yours,
Tomoe Toxic
joslyn.harris2 chapter 11 . 8/24/2015
This was so fucking cool
silverphantasma chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
This is wonderful. Will you ever update again? Please do!
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 6 . 8/9/2015
FUCK YOU DUMBLEDORE

Aggghhhhhhhhahsfkghlslkfhlslajdjd
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
SO CONFUSING but you must have read durarara or baccano light novels? The disjointed style is strikingly similar
Guest chapter 11 . 7/27/2015
I really just want to say this, but I totally remember when I first started reading this! It's so weird that so much time has passed! Like 7 years and I still go back and read old fics. When I first starting reading this in 2008, I distinctly remember avoiding this story after Dumbledore took the ring... And then two months later I ended up reading until the end. Then I totally forgot about it for several years... until this morning when I was like 'oh yeah wasn't there a story where Harry did drugs and there was this whole underground orgy?'... Your fic is hard to read because of the raw emotion that Harry has. Like I feel bad for him and good for him and sad for him etc... A lot more than most fics. I'll probably avoid this story for another few years and then revisit. Painfully interesting story lol i really do like it.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/18/2015
Kick Dumbledore's ass, Lady. Excuse my language. Also, you switched BWL name again.
1,139 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »