Reviews for Malignant Objects
Arix Videl chapter 11 . 6/19
your writing style is so amazing. it's so captivating! I love this story!
JulianneL chapter 11 . 12/4/2016
tbh, this is the second time I've read this and I'm still insanely confused and lost half the time with no mental capacity to keep track of everything. At the same time, I adore this every time because I freaking LOVE the atmospheric vibe of this fic. It's so high, and rave-y, everything absolutely like indulging in everything id-given desire. Can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/29/2016
If I was in his position I would have fucking killed the lady for fucking with my life
HonoNoRyuu1 chapter 11 . 9/15/2016
Loved your story, but I must admit it was quite confussing at some points - why Tobias killed the man who ignited lighter, wat is Lady and was the ring the same one from the nursery?
Deidara chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Ah, that wonderful sensation of having found a promising fanfiction. I am feeling it right now.

People have described the Dark Lord in so many ways in this website I thought I had them memorized, but you sure made him interesting all over again.
toomanyshipsss chapter 11 . 8/2/2016
YAY SIRIUS
toomanyshipsss chapter 6 . 8/2/2016
I hate Dumbledore James and Lily hopefully Harry will escape with maybe the help of snape but I doubt that. haven't finished it yet but amazing story
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2016
Oh my godd! Finally, after many Many fanfics, i found someone that could entertain me for more than an hour! Really thats almost imposible. I love your story, will you contine it? I would really appreciate it.(sorry for gramatical errors, english isn't my first laguage)
Raizel200296 chapter 11 . 6/26/2016
This story is very well written.
rhizz17 chapter 11 . 12/21/2015
update please
BabblingSquirrel chapter 11 . 12/20/2015
Doesn't get any cooler than this *grins smugly at having managed to find this piece of awesomeness* Seriously though, your
style? PURE BLISS! Mark my words, you'll hear them a lot if you keep at writing - and I don't mean just fanfiction, mind. You have my respect and gratitude for sharing such a brilliant piece of your undoubtedly hard work with us. So wherever you are at
life, if you by any chance feel like making a complete stranger a favour, please, sit yourself down and WRITE :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/20/2015
I love your writing style, but I had a bit problem with the fact that you kept reusing certain words, like "incredibly"
Awesome story by the way. Once I started I couldn't stop.
Kourtney Uzu Yato chapter 8 . 11/4/2015
Pot calling the kettle black, eh Dumbles?
draco7347 chapter 11 . 10/17/2015
cant wait for new chapters
Guest chapter 10 . 10/13/2015
I apologize for my rather poorly written review aha, typing I out on my iPod I don't usually catch the mistakes that autocorrect incorrectly fixes, whoops-

\\tt/