Reviews for Malignant Objects
booklover1004 chapter 11 . 6/8
Hey! I know that is has been ages since you have updated and I doubt that you will even see this review but I just have to say that the sheer decadence of your story leaves me spellbound. You are a wonderful author with the rare talent of sucking your readers into a world of intrigue, sin and hedonism and leaves them waiting impatiently for more.

I absolutely adore the way you have shaped the characters in your story. You have made every single one if them so deliciously complex and multidimensional that the mind spins trying to comprehend their various facets. Your Tobias (because let's face it, there is not one iota of Harry Potter in the boy) has been so painstakingly crafted as a product of his environment and the way his psyche has developed shows a great depth of understanding of what exactly makes the human race what it is - that desperate need for survival at all costs is what defines every single one of us so well.

Honestly, at this point I don't even mind if you don't complete this story because the world you crafted so carefully is so brilliantly fragile that the place you have left it off is good enough for me. I can easily imagine Tobias and Sirius wrecking havoc world over with Voldemort and Remus forming an alliance with them.

It is exceptionally rare to find a fic that is so richly detailed and I really must thank you for that. All the best to you for your future endeavors.
H16666 chapter 1 . 5/7
are u gonna update or wanna give it so someone can continue?
Vampirelover67 chapter 11 . 5/3
Brilliant can't wait for more I love how u created and changed the whole plot and how you've done it so amazingly it's brilliant I can't wait for more chapters and love this book and hope u update soon
Arix Videl chapter 11 . 6/19/2017
your writing style is so amazing. it's so captivating! I love this story!
emptyanddead chapter 11 . 12/4/2016
tbh, this is the second time I've read this and I'm still insanely confused and lost half the time with no mental capacity to keep track of everything. At the same time, I adore this every time because I freaking LOVE the atmospheric vibe of this fic. It's so high, and rave-y, everything absolutely like indulging in everything id-given desire. Can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/29/2016
If I was in his position I would have fucking killed the lady for fucking with my life
HonoNoRyuu1 chapter 11 . 9/15/2016
Loved your story, but I must admit it was quite confussing at some points - why Tobias killed the man who ignited lighter, wat is Lady and was the ring the same one from the nursery?
Deidara chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Ah, that wonderful sensation of having found a promising fanfiction. I am feeling it right now.

People have described the Dark Lord in so many ways in this website I thought I had them memorized, but you sure made him interesting all over again.
toomanyshipsss chapter 11 . 8/2/2016
YAY SIRIUS
toomanyshipsss chapter 6 . 8/2/2016
I hate Dumbledore James and Lily hopefully Harry will escape with maybe the help of snape but I doubt that. haven't finished it yet but amazing story
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2016
Oh my godd! Finally, after many Many fanfics, i found someone that could entertain me for more than an hour! Really thats almost imposible. I love your story, will you contine it? I would really appreciate it.(sorry for gramatical errors, english isn't my first laguage)
Raizel200296 chapter 11 . 6/26/2016
This story is very well written.
rhizz17 chapter 11 . 12/21/2015
update please
BabblingSquirrel chapter 11 . 12/20/2015
Doesn't get any cooler than this *grins smugly at having managed to find this piece of awesomeness* Seriously though, your
style? PURE BLISS! Mark my words, you'll hear them a lot if you keep at writing - and I don't mean just fanfiction, mind. You have my respect and gratitude for sharing such a brilliant piece of your undoubtedly hard work with us. So wherever you are at
life, if you by any chance feel like making a complete stranger a favour, please, sit yourself down and WRITE :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/20/2015
I love your writing style, but I had a bit problem with the fact that you kept reusing certain words, like "incredibly"
Awesome story by the way. Once I started I couldn't stop.
1,149 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »