Reviews for More Than Fifteen Conversations About Stuff
Yitiantulong chapter 20 . 10/5/2011
I adore understated Ichi-ruki. I think it's very much in character for them and also very much in line with the 'mood' (if you will) of the few scenes we get that brush/hint at Ichi-ruki in the manga.

Hence "Separation Anxiety" hit a real cord for me, you capture beautifully the tone of the "things left unsaid" between Ichigo and Rukia.

Perhaps it's because Kubo loves to mess with shipdoms, but Ichiruki (and really nearly any other fan pairing) hints are all silent frames and no words.

Thank you for such a lovely piece of work to savor! Writers like you are why I continue to LOVE fanfic in spite of the very uneven overall quality of them! :)

PS I also love the humor of their relationship. In particular around a quirky Rukia. I also think it's not appreciated enough that Rukia isn't the 15 year old she looks like... so "42" was awesome in 12 different ways (half of them have to do with Douglas Adams) :)

Plus even the fact that the Rukia in Ichigo's head is a meanie to him... hilarious! ("Shadowboxing")

And the image of a resigned, beleagued, totally bullied Ichigo banging his head against the fridge over and over? Priceless!

Thanks again!
deleteddddeleteddeleted chapter 40 . 7/1/2011
These chapters have an interesting habit of making me go crazy with laughing or just... being crazy. I love it! So much! I wish you'd kept going. :)
deleteddddeleteddeleted chapter 17 . 7/1/2011
Nothing to be ashamed about. :D There is no greater take on philosophy than that book, and its take on poetry is even better.
Gryphalcon chapter 23 . 10/7/2010
*sigh* So wonderful, to feel the pulses of those you love in the night air.

Nice highlander referance. :D
Agatha-Naomi chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
Adorable
Agatha-Naomi chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I do that too. I hate it. This is really cute and it makes sense.
Prizz chapter 46 . 4/8/2010
This one is cute. Love the last answer.
cherrichik chapter 47 . 3/21/2010
major love for this collection - i hope more will be added :D
Illustriously There chapter 17 . 1/5/2010
42. YOU ARE AWESOME. MADE OF WIN.

42. I asked Google for the meaning of life and that is what it told me.

But yes. You are a supergeek. Make note of the SUPER.
xBlu3-Appl3x chapter 15 . 11/13/2009
wow..this piece was unlike any I've ever read before...I found it captivating though P
xBlu3-Appl3x chapter 5 . 11/11/2009
LMFAO.
Mana Prism chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
D'aw...that was so sweet 3

I can tell I'm gonna love this fic! To be honest, the last few sentences were a tad corny. But I'm being extremely picky here.
Tanbe chapter 36 . 9/6/2009
WAH? Matchmaker Renji?
IrisedLuna chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
This one was very fun.

But my favorite part was the very subtle reference to gossiping at the end.
P.Stowers chapter 47 . 7/13/2009
i think your an extremely talented writer, your subtlety with this evokes alot more than any fully written fluff would. lol i balled my eyes out alot reading this (probably due to the fact that im overly hormonal at this time of the month) but still i loved reading this

Great Work ;)