Reviews for More Than Fifteen Conversations About Stuff
Poe's-Raven chapter 6 . 3/3/2006
I love this. The characters are perfectly in characer, and I love the use of understatement.

-Raven
rukiaprincess chapter 6 . 3/2/2006
Ha, I liked this chapter, but I think it's about time that I give a little bit of a critique while I praise! The only thing I think this chapter needed is more details! I loved the entire concept, but for some reason, it felt a little rushed. But I like how it ended with Ichigo freaking out more about what the girls are talking about verses the actual scary movie that he's watching! Too good with the sneeze too! Ha...I never would'a thought about putting something so small like that in...Great detail on that part! But more details, and this chapter would ROCK! Ha, anyway, sorry about the long reveiw (kinda long winded..) But I'll be looking forward to that update and awesome work!
Kitai Shinsei chapter 5 . 3/2/2006
LOL! So off the wall! *Is loving these* Continue, please! This was a great topic. I argue with my guy friend about it all the time. He's all like "Men have it so tough" at which point I (Along with his girlfriend and our other friends) go off at him for insensitivity. He has -no idea- what wego through. He's so unbelievably -dense- for a university student. o.O
rukiaprincess chapter 5 . 3/1/2006
HAHAHAHAHHAHAA! O MAH FRICKEN GAWD...That was great! Hah! Their retorts to each other are so so so funny, I have to reread them so that I can fully absorb every aspect of their candy-sweet goodness. Just too great. These are getting so great...I'm on the edge of my seat for an update!
werdfck chapter 5 . 3/1/2006
You do not know how much I enjoyed the 5th, there is no way on god's green earth that you could comprehend how much I loved it. NEED...MORE...
Sarah Kerrigan chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
You are just getting better and better with every chapter.

I thought the 3rd chapter was awesome, but the 4th is now oficially my favourite of this series.

You are a great writer, please keep on going like this.
Kitai Shinsei chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
Aww cute! I like these! And now I've got an image of Ichigo in full Shakesperian dress that I can't get out of my head. XD You write so well, so flowingly! The conversations are so... natural.

*Still loves the whole Shakespear thing* I'm going through all the plays I know and saying the words in my head with a Japanese accent. Try it! It's so amusing!

Although... I can't see Ishida as straight... XD He's too gay to be into girls. *Big neon sign appears above Kitai's head saying "SLASHER"*

I can't wait for more of these!
werdfck chapter 4 . 2/28/2006
I enjoyed it thoroughly, and am glad to hear you are continuing it beyond 15. NEED...MORE...
Makino114 chapter 4 . 2/28/2006
“What's the point of remembering it when I halfway lived it out with you?” that line is totally wonderful! great job, this one was really good, and where rukia imagine ichigo in tights and holding a skull made me laugh out loud "

keep the good stuff coming!

-makino
rukiaprincess chapter 4 . 2/28/2006
I have to say that this is probably my favorite chapter yet. I love how it came to a full circle and we're left realizing that they have lived Romeo and Juliet out together. Great job depicting Ichigo with his favorite author and poet. I think he would act like that if faced with a question like Rukia's. Liked this one A LOT! Great job, and I'm still waiting for more!
Sarah Kerrigan chapter 3 . 2/28/2006
Oh. This last chapter totally took my heart, I love it. Please continue writing drabbles like this one.

Bye, bye.
rukiaprincess chapter 3 . 2/27/2006
AWE! SO CUTE! Hehe...A look into Ichigo's mind. Nice.
Gigai-Gurl chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
You killed me with this second chapie! It was so hilariously "sweet." Ack! I can't believe I wrote that, must be the effect of digesting too much Pocky sticks. Hehe. But really, you did a great job! Keep em coming, please. _
rukiaprincess chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
Haha...Nice! A hyped up Rukia...That has to be a sight! Lol...very funny. And the "juice IV" thing was hillarious. Ha! Can't wait for more!
rukiaprincess chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Heh! I liked this! A little glimpse at Rukia explaining to Ichigo like that turned out great! I love how her reaction was portrayed. I think the little delay she had in answering him was very much in character. Really really great job! I can't wait to read more of these!
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 Next »