Reviews for More Than Fifteen Conversations About Stuff
rukiaprincess chapter 9 . 3/6/2006
Heh...Nice chapter, only to be expected by you! I don't have a lot of time to write, so I'll just pass on a pat on the back and be heading my way! Can't wait for the next ones!
Brian1 chapter 8 . 3/5/2006
One of the better Bleach collection-stories on this site. I'll be reading every subsequent chapter, so keep up the good work.
een nihc chapter 8 . 3/5/2006
Wow, I certainly love these drabbles. Plz write more!
rukiaprincess chapter 8 . 3/4/2006
HAHAHH! You sly dog you! HA! I KNEW there would be fluffiness! HAHAH! Ichigo totally got Rukia! That was AWESOME. GAH! I have to read this again so I can totally swoon over the cuteness! Great job...Nice subject! I can't wait for the other ideas you have floating around in your head...Heeheehee...too good!
Kitai Shinsei chapter 8 . 3/4/2006
Heh heh, Pervert!Ichigo. I like.

*Reads your disclaimer* I like Chado as he is actually... and in my opinion, Uryuu isn't gay enough. *Wishes he'd find a nice guy to settle down with*

*Eyes all the nervous looks from all the het-shippers. Giggles, beginds sidling off so she doesn't get killed*
Kitai Shinsei chapter 7 . 3/4/2006
I was going to wait until I'd read the next one to review... but this one begs a reply on its own. You know, I'd never actually thought of the similarities between their pasts before this... they both have such pain and guilt...

I loved how you wrote this. I really do. *Luffles on it*
Aravynn chapter 7 . 3/4/2006
number 6 had me cackling. Girl's night in versus horror movies equals one terrified Ichigo.
Gigai-Gurl chapter 7 . 3/3/2006
This new chapter is very well written! I like your use of parallelism between Ichigo and Rukia's ordeal - Ichigo with his mother, Rukia with Kaien. It kind of brings them together in a full circle of fate or destiny. I wonder if Kubo-sensei had seen this parallelism or purposely put it there for us to discover or read more into. Well for IchiRuki fans, we see it with our eyes wide open of course. Ugh, sorry if I've blabbered too much. Looking forward to the next one! _
rukiaprincess chapter 7 . 3/3/2006
The full circle in this story was just too good. I loved the emotion that they shared with each other! It was interesting that you picked out all the details that made them so similar with their pain. And I liked how they just opened all barriers between each other and let all show. Nice nice chapter. *waits for more*
Poe's-Raven chapter 6 . 3/3/2006
I love this. The characters are perfectly in characer, and I love the use of understatement.

rukiaprincess chapter 6 . 3/2/2006
Ha, I liked this chapter, but I think it's about time that I give a little bit of a critique while I praise! The only thing I think this chapter needed is more details! I loved the entire concept, but for some reason, it felt a little rushed. But I like how it ended with Ichigo freaking out more about what the girls are talking about verses the actual scary movie that he's watching! Too good with the sneeze too! Ha...I never would'a thought about putting something so small like that in...Great detail on that part! But more details, and this chapter would ROCK! Ha, anyway, sorry about the long reveiw (kinda long winded..) But I'll be looking forward to that update and awesome work!
Kitai Shinsei chapter 5 . 3/2/2006
LOL! So off the wall! *Is loving these* Continue, please! This was a great topic. I argue with my guy friend about it all the time. He's all like "Men have it so tough" at which point I (Along with his girlfriend and our other friends) go off at him for insensitivity. He has -no idea- what wego through. He's so unbelievably -dense- for a university student. o.O
rukiaprincess chapter 5 . 3/1/2006
HAHAHAHAHHAHAA! O MAH FRICKEN GAWD...That was great! Hah! Their retorts to each other are so so so funny, I have to reread them so that I can fully absorb every aspect of their candy-sweet goodness. Just too great. These are getting so great...I'm on the edge of my seat for an update!
werdfck chapter 5 . 3/1/2006
You do not know how much I enjoyed the 5th, there is no way on god's green earth that you could comprehend how much I loved it. NEED...MORE...
Sarah Kerrigan chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
You are just getting better and better with every chapter.

I thought the 3rd chapter was awesome, but the 4th is now oficially my favourite of this series.

You are a great writer, please keep on going like this.
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 Next »